“The only Pilipino Restaurant in Antwerp”
Review of J&C Kamayan

J&C Kamayan
Ranked #1,032 of 1,733 Restaurants in Antwerp
Description: For as far we know, we are the only filipino restaurant in Belgium. We serve authentic filipino food and desserts and we serve also some vietnamese specialties.
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

They serve authentic Pilipino food. I usually bring here not only my family but my Belgian friends. I usually guide them what they are going to order. I must say they like the food. Like some of the reviewers mentioned this is a carinderia (this is a pilipino term for snack bar) not a fine dining restaurant. The place is perfect for its category. The prices are reasonable and they usually give big portion even enough for 2 persons if u are not a big eater. The location is perfect for everyone especially those who are not from Antwerp because it's very near to the train central station & walking distance to the shopping street & the scenic places in Antwerp.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I'm craving for pinoy food so we decided to eat here. I am very satisfied with the halo-halo serving, big and delicious even with ube ice cream. Pinoy style tapsilog also and uhhmmmm that adobong pusit!! Yummmyyyy!!! They also sell frozen goods like hotdogs, kakanins & etc. If this place is near our house, i will definitely eat here every week i will visit again if we're nearby Antwerp. Fyi: This is not a fine dining place, but good. Simple and clean. Tables & chairs outside during nice weather. Walking distance from central train station.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank kimmyjessa00
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

We eat here with my family almost every month. The food is Authentic (Filipino and Vietnamese Dishes), tastes really good and they serve big portions for just a small amount. The staffs and the owners are extremely friendly and accommodating. On some lazy days, we just drop by here and order some take outs! Feels like home HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

I always come to this place everytime I fell like eating Filipino food. Not only that it makes me feel like home.. The food is also amazing. Food are just like how my grandma back home will cook. One serving is more than enough for one person. They serve Filipino beers as well and halo-halo in the summer.. Friendly owner!! It is not a restaurant so don't expect FINE DINING! It is a "Carinderia" which makes is very special! The pace to be if you miss the Philippines and feeling home sick :)

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Mark Jay P
Reviewed February 9, 2017

We celebrate the birthday of my good friend there and we reserved the boodle fight, we thought the service there was clean and they are not even give us extra plates for wasted bones , the prize is also too expensive for the very small portion .,to those Filipino tourists and living in Belgium i could not recommend this Filipino Restaurant ...
Inside of the restaurant you do not even see nice things , there is so many boxes on the top of the shelf and waitress is busy to her cellphone ...

Date of visit: February 2017