“Worst Indian food ever!!!”
Review of Garden of India

Garden of India
Ranked #1,135 of 1,479 Restaurants in Antwerp
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oostende, België
“Worst Indian food ever!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Went here on a saturday night. Place was packed so decided to give it a try.

Ordered mixed starters and 2 curries after.
We got an apetizer that was not tatsy at all, didn't really know what it was, served with 2 dipping sauces straight from a jar.
Later we got the starter. All deepfried meats, i think leftovers from other plates that were recycled.
DISGUSTING.

I paid my bill and left not even trying the main course.

My most dissapointing dinner experience ever!!!

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank fraans

Antwerp, Belgium
“Perfect”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

It was late 22h so i expect we couldn't eat anything but we had a wonderfull diner . Not too much spicy but tasty ! the staff is gentle and cool the card have too much choice it will be hard to decide ! Super

2 Thank stef143
Atlanta,GA
“Go here if you want a disappointing evening”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I dined here last night. The food was ok though I have definitely had better Indian food. We ordered and I specifically asked for tap water. When the meal was finished and we got the bill, we had been charged 6 euro for water. The waiter told me he had given me spa water. I was about to go off when my husband calmed me down. We then gave him our credit card to pay, but their scanner was broken. The waiter said they have been having issues with it as he kept trying to run the card through. Why didn't they tell us that their machine was out of order before we sat down to eat?? We then had to go back to our hotel for our check card which we do not walk around town with, then walk to an ATM while one of their employees followed us. It put a damper on our entire evening. The manager didn't even offer us a discount for the huge inconvenience of their broken machine. Do not go here.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank ladylsells
dubai
“A Good Indian joint in Antwerp”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Its a small restaurant where you can have some beer and good Indian dishes. After having European food for few days Garden of India was a blessing and the price was moderate. Its a family business I think.

• Visited April 2012
South Pole
“Tasty food and friendly service”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Good quality Indian food in the heart of Antwerp. Friendly service. They have all the standard dishes, plus a few unusual ones. Spice level per request.

Visited November 2011