“SUPERB steak....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El bife

El bife
Ranked #92 of 1,409 Restaurants in Antwerp
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“SUPERB steak....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

I visited Antwerp a couple of days ago and went to El Bife for my last evening meal based on TripAdvisor posts. Sure enough, the steak here is fantastic - the best I've ever had! I had a perfrectly cooked 1/2 lb sirloin, the sides were excellent too.

Fantastic food and at a total bill of 24 euros ie £19, I thought it was strong value too.

england
“Exellent meal, will be back for more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

We found this restaurant via Trip Advisor reviews so only think its fair to leave some feedback so others might too be encouraged to eat here.

Much as others have said, the meat quality is exellent and the staff go out of their way to cook it just the way you want it. We went early evening with not so many diners around and the atmosphere was unhurried and just perfect for us.

Guess its not the cheapest eating place in Antwerp but illustrates the classic, "you get what you pay for".

Would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant and we will certainly return on our next visit to Antwerp.

1 Thank travellersharinginfo
“Best Steak in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

The best steak in Antwerp. No frills. Just honest steak. You must try it. Highly recommended. You wont be disappointed. Definitely will go back again.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

We were attracted to El Bife because of the positive tripadvisor reviews that it had and to which we are going to contribute.

The menu was in Dutch, but the waiter saw us trying to translate it on our smartphones and went to the effort of translating the whole menu for us.

The food and wine was nice and the quality of the meat was very good. I'd definitely recommend dining here if in Antwerp.

Arendal, Norway
“Excellent Restaurant a must in Antwerp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I found this restaurant via trip advisor app as I always use when I am out travelling.
We where three colleagues out eating and had a lovely meal here.
We all ate the 250g grilled tenderloin accompanied by local beer.
Food and atmosphere was really nice and I must say that the bbq made this beef very special.
Highly recommendable and I will definitely go again when I am in Antwerp.
A must