“very original menu”

Ranked #219 of 1,609 Restaurants in Antwerp
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

this restaurant has a very original menu and very healthy food also. service is nice and the terras is huge... i like the variaty of cocktails they serve also...the burgers are outstanding...keep it up ...

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had lunch here on a sunday noon. The place was crowded, but the friendly staff got us a seat quite quickly. My girlfriend had a chicken burger and I took the vegan wrap, both with extra fries. The burger and basket of fries turned out to be huge! My wrap was very tasty and it even came with nachos and tomato salsa. The fries were very good also. The interiour is all wood, which looked lovely we think. There's a very lively atmosphere, so don't come here for a quiet romantic dinner!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Open to a new experience we visited this restaurant in front of the city theater. No-noncense restaurant with a modern interior. Don't expect design, its more a friendly and open athmosphere. I guess a lot of students come here for a quick meal. It's cheap, and depending of the time of the day you'll find wraps, giant hamburgers (on healty dark bread)... In the evening I went for the Osso Bucco while my wife choose a lasagna. Both were excellent and rather large. Also a good place for veggies: several dishes were even appealing to me, meaning you wont find the traditional tofu or so, but rather a complete mature dish. And not the kind where the meat has been left out either: a meal prepared for our veggie friends with respect for the client. Lightning was bright enough to read the menu (spots), and dark enough to feel coasy. Excellent.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I went there a few weeks ago after a hard night of partying in Antwerp. It's the perfect spot for a fresh energizing juice and a hangover burger. Great bread, great ingredients, good value for money!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Lots of fresh juices, great healthy dishes, also big choise if you're a vegetarian. Nice terrace with the vieuw on the fresh vegetable market in the weekends. Very cosy, casual, great for brunch/dinner or just drinks with friends and family. I come here at least once a week.