“My first experience of a Vietnamese restaurant”
Review of Little V

Little V
Ranked #4 of 1,336 Restaurants in The Hague
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zuidwal
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Was on a business day trip to The Hague and went out for a quick dinner with a colleague. Found this restaurant by chance and we both thought of giving it a try. Pleasant experience - right from the first moment. Warm welcome, friendly introduction - the waitress took the time to explain the menu to us, fast and efficient service (in spite of the crowd - the restaurant was almost full) and good food as well. Had a lot of vegetarian options too for me. Will definitely this restaurant again when I am at The Hague next time.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We invited another couple to join us at Little V. They had not eaten Vietnamese food before, nor heard of this restaurant. But after our delightful time at Little V I know they are fans. The restaurant is interesting to see. The waitstaff are attentive, especially by Dutch standards. The food is amazingly fresh and flavorful.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Every dish was delicious, the service was excellent and the atmosphere is very tasteful. Add to that great value and you have a certain favorite. One of the best in Den Haag!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Great restaurant. It's very stylish but welcoming and when we went on a Saturday night, it was packed. Service was friendly and fun (unlike Dutch service I've previously experienced) and the food came at lightening speed. The staff don't rush you and we stayed for a good hour after finishing our meal chatting.

The food was top quality. My wife had the caramalised seabass and I had the mixed chicken and beef main which was delicious. My only regret is that I didn't go for the seabass as it was absolutely amazing. We will be heading back next time we are in Den Haag.

The food is reasonably priced (5 Euros for a starter, around 15 euros for a main) but the whole experience is really positive and I can heartily recommend Little V for a quality night.

My top tip would be to book in advance for a weekend as this is a very popular restaurant and there were no empty tables when we visited.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It is always a pleasure to have diner in the restaurant. The Vietnamese food is fantastic, the staff friendly and efficient, and the pace you want to eat is up to yourself!
So everyone..........try it!!