“Best quality of Indian Food”

Ramna Tandoori Indian Restaurant
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Ramna Tandoori Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #792 of 1,337 Restaurants in The Hague
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kortenbos
Description: Indian restaurant situated in the centre of The Hague, within walking distance from many touristic attractions and Den Haag Centraal Station. Open daily from 5pm till late. We cater for all types of dinners - from romantic evenings to memorable family dinners to large private groups. Buffet service is available upon request.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Ramna resturant is one of the best indian food provider. Don't forget to visit this resturat! It's simply mind blowing service, I have ever seen....Cheers!!

2  Thank skahmed015

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I just had dinner with a couple of work mates here, and I really loved the Indian food I tasted here. My Indian friend said the food tasted very much like the food he is used to back home! Very friendly staff and it has a nice warm interior. I would reccomend to anyone who fancies an authentic Indian dinner!

2  Thank Llewelyn75
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Made us of the Groupon offer to try out this excellent little place in the Molenstraat in The Hague. We had the vegetable samosas and chicken tikka for starts, both were very good. Asked the waiter for advice on the main course and were not dissapointed. Ceylon Lamb was a truly great dish as was the spinach chicken (forgot the exact name). Naan bread was tasty, as were the okras and rice. The desert (Galub Jamun) was tasty, yet drowned in whipped cream. We'll definitely visit again!

2  Thank DylanGerrie
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had a groupon voucher dinner for 2 persons; the offer was for 3-course meal that included starter, main course and dessert. I had Tandoori chicken as starter, and my friend had lentil soup. My chicken was tasty, but the lentil soup was average. For main course, I ordered Lamb Briyani and my friend had Tandoori Lamb Tikka (came with basmati rice). The Lamb Tikka was delicious, but my Lamb Briyani could be better (it was tasty though). The portions were quite large, and we were too full for desserts. We would have gotten some Indian sweets, but we declined as we don't like overly sweet desserts. The service was OK, as there was only one waiter that evening, and he was friendly. Overall, we had a good experience at this restaurant, and I may return to try their Curries and Naan breads.

1  Thank Helenz M
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and i come here fairly often and we are never disappointed. The atmosphere improved after the redecoration and the food tastes authentic and fresh. Portions are more than sufficient and thr service is fast and friendly. Definitely a great choice for vegetarians!

2  Thank Lennart A