“Yummy Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2013

been visiting phonsawan for a while. Though the owners have changed (i think) the food is very good. Could be spicier but I guess they cater more to the dutch palet.

The deep fried catfish in red curry is my favorite and portions are of good size. Make sure you make a reservation as its pretty small place and fills up quickly on weekends.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

It's a nice place to have Thai food in the Hague although it's a bit too pricy in my opinion but at Least the portion are quite decent.
The food tastes good and the staff were attentive.
Will return again.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have never visited Thailand, hence I don't know exactly what their food tastes like. I have eaten Thai in other places, however nothing comes close to the fantastic dinner I had last night. First off, the restaurant is quite small and very cosy. I am pretty sure it gets full during the weekend (it was almost full on a Monday night) hence I think that booking is a must.
The service is very good and the waitress serving me was polite and knew English. I was provided with an English menu and within a few minutes my order was taken. I opted for the Chicken and mushroom soup with coconut milk (mildly spicy) and as a main took the red curry beef (very spicy). Both dishes were exceptional and the flavours were balanced.
The prices are not bad either and the atmosphere is very relaxing and enjoyable.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tasty Thai food in a cozy atmosphere with friendly, attentive staff. Since it's a small restaurant, you need to reserve a table, especially at the weekend.

The location is great - parking immediately opposite the restaurant, and a short walk from Central Station.

Enjoy!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The curry tasted more thai than most other thai restaurants I have eaten in Den Haag. A small and cosy restaurant in the middle of the Hague city centre with friendly staff! It may get a bit crowded and full on friday evenings (usually a good sign in a restaurant) (so order in advance)...Cosy and children friendly and the price reasonable.