“Absolutely Top Notch”

Indian Restaurant Maharani
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Indian Restaurant Maharani is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,408 Restaurants in The Hague
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Indian Restaurant Maharani is open throughout the entire year, even on important public holidays. The Maharani crew are always ready to put together the perfect dish for their guests. Maharani tries to make everything as special as possible by truly reacting to people's desires and therefore creating a dish for their guests, which is perfectly tuned to their personal tastes. The Maharani can also be hired for parties or other festive occasions. The chefs will bring along a traditional Indian clay oven, the Tandoor.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I have been wanting to try this place for a while.... wow am i glad I did. I have not had an amazing experience like this with Indian food in a very long time. The chicken had an unique barbecued taste, the curries were perfect and they even offered some extras with our curries as well. The rice was cooked perfectly.... I cannot rave enough. The Hague has some excellent restaurants but this is among the best Indian food I've ever had.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Before our visit to The Hague,I looked through the restaurant guide,Indian food being a favourite of both my wife and myself, I read reviews on several Indian restaurants. On reading just an handful of reviews about Maharani,I decided to reserve a table for two,a week before our visit.On arriving,we were shown to our table,in what was a full restaurant,at 19-15.The food and service was excellent,faultless,What we ordered,was enough for three,probably four people.We hate leaving food,but we had to on this occasion.As the restaurant was full,many diners who came in,not having reserved a table,stood and waited for available tables,so is it's popularity.
Being British,we love and know our Indian food,and this restaurant is at the top with the best we've visited.Thank you Maharani,for food to remember. Great, we loved it.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have to admit that while finding decent Indian wasn't a surprise, finding spicy and full-flavored northern Indian cuisine was a delight. They handled a large table well, and for decent prices. The staff was very helpful in helping us dig through their large menu to find some of the gems.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Indian food away from India is truly a blessing plus if the flavor has Indian taste as well. This restaurant is an awesome one for Indian cuisine.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Our dinner at the Maharani was superb: the food was a notch above the standard Indian fare, with much more varied tastes and interesting dishes on the menu. To top that, the staff is incredibly friendly, making us really feel at home.