“Good as always” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of vapiano

vapiano
Ranked #86 of 1,224 Restaurants in The Hague
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Kortenbos
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Good as always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

After eating at Vapiano in Rotterdam twice it was time to eat at Vapiano in my home town. The hotel is located in the centre of The Hague, in a corner of Buitenhof next to the Israelian Embassy. There is some outdoor seating if the weather allows it. Once inside you get a card where they register your orders, at the end you give this card at the exit and pay for it. It was crowded on that Saturday night but we managed to find a seat. There were also some seats upstairs. We had a pizza Calzone and a pizza Bruschetta, both tasted great but could have been a bit bigger. As desert we had a death by chocolate cake but this was too much chocolate for me. The strawberry banana smoothie was delicious! This restaurant is different than normal restaurants since you have to go to the bar and order your food and drinks. You receive a device and when it starts vibrating your food is ready and you can get it at the bar. At the end you can get some haribo candy for free. As long as you don't expect a fancy restaurant you will enjoy this. I will go here again.

• Visited July 2013

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Vapiano - The Hague”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Nice ambiance, opens late at night when most of the places are closed in The Hague. As I love pasta I can say they have very good pasta, I ordered Pesto Rosso and it was Excellent

• Visited June 2013
Lossiemouth, United Kingdom
“Just as good as our first visits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

On our first night in the Hague after six months we returned to Vapiano and it was just as good as when we were there in October 2012. There was about a 15 minute wait to get to the head of the queue to get our food cooked but when you get to watch your choice of food being cooked under your nose you know exactly what you are getting and it can't get any fresher. Our pasta choices were just excellent and as before the price is very reasonable at about €26 for 2 main courses and 1 sweet and 2 glasses of a very nice house red.

Visited May 2013
Cape Town, South Africa
“"Take a break from shopping"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went shopping in the Hague one Saturday and we stumbled upon Vapiano's.
It has a very friendly atmosphere. There are several counters each with either salads, pasta or pizza menus. You place your order and they prepare it right in front of you. ( From that day I
make the same pesto pasta at home) it's rather quick and delicious.
Good for an outside lunch or the cute bar counters inside. The decor is very trendy and perfect for a dinner as well. Rather cheap from 5 to 18 euros per person.
Great eat!

• Visited August 2012
Enkhuizen, The Netherlands
“Great food fair prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Travelling is new experience for me and I try to cut on costs as much as possible. The cheapest places to eat where also the ones I attended, places like KFC, Burger King, McDonalds...etc. The problem was that I always felt tired and not enthusiastic to continue my journey after eating cheap fast food, but all this ended when I visited The Hague. I was forced to go to Vapiano by some friends and I regret all the chances wasted to eat in this amazing restaurant before.
You see the food in front of you, there is hidden God knows what meat in the food It's a very high quality and at a very good price.
To sum it all up it's an amazing experience at a very cheap and fair price, I confidently recommend it to all lovers of genuine Italian cuisine or good food in general.

• Visited March 2013