“Birthday Dinner at Restaurant Publique”

Restaurant Publique
Ranked #13 of 1,551 Restaurants in The Hague
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I had a quiet birthday dinner at restaurant Publique. We opted for the 6 course surprise menu and I had a bit of apprehension about not liking a course (and that ruining the whole dinner). I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The food was a hit, The only course that was a miss for me was the dessert and this was more to do with my dislike of Mango than the quality of the dish.

Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant atmosphere is really nice. The staff and service is as expected from top class restaurant.
Food is served very nicely and special serving decoration
Portions are relatively small and very tasty.
Prices are medium to high.

To my opinion, less suitable for occasional

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We were greeted at the door to a beautiful contemporary open kitchen and comfortable dining room.

The wine list is “enclusive” enough for every palate and budget

“Rose” our waitress turned heaven and earth to make sure we each got our favorites for the chef’s tasting menu.
Every course delicious and beautiful.
I have had many tasting menus but this is in the top
Ten. Do not miss this gem in The Hague

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Publique proves my point that staff can make all the difference. Very friendly, professional and make you feel welcome. Apart from this, the food was original and well cooked and the wine selections adequate for each taste. We will come again!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

It was a nice place. I always stop by while I am in The Hague. Food and service perfect. Atmosphere also great

Date of visit: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant