Lowest prices for your stay
$99
SAVE $36
Expedia.com$99
eDreams$99
StayForLong$129
All reviews living room den haag city centre microwave oven shopping area rooms are spacious q park excellent location per day nice place to stay hotel is located big room breakfast room few minutes walk breakfast was excellent lobby bath
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2019

My husband booked this hotel as we spent the week-end visiting our daughter doing an internship in The Hague. Beware that cars are not welcome in NL and that the hotel is in the middle of town on a pedestrian street. You can park your car in the Q-Park nearby for 29€ (31€ minus hotel discount) per day.

Unfortunately this hotel is quite hectic with lots of noisy families. The income hall is also the breakfast room which is not very clean, very noisy and also we did not eat there and preferred to have the buffet breakfast in the other Novotel which is closeby. The "other" Novotel is much more cosy, well kept, nice deco, very good breakfast buffet.

The rooms are functional - nothing charming.

My husband is Accor Platinum and we always get an automatic upgrade. This was not the case here. We asked for the top floor and our room was on the first floor... Room upgrade (a bit bigger and corner room) was not possible.

If you are a family with small kids go for it.

Drop me a line if you need more information.

Cheers, Sara

Room tip: Ask for a top floor (no guarantee here...)
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank SaraBrussels
mariusvand, Manager at Novotel Suites Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Dear Sara,

Thank you very much for your stay with us & your feedback!

Our apologies that we did not had the option to give you a free upgrade at check-in. We always act upon information provided to us from our valued guests and strive to ensure you have as pleasant stay as possible.

I wish you all the best and hope to welcome you again at Novotel Suites in the near future.

Best regards,
Renate van Roon
Novotel Suites

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

First of all the good bits:
- Good location
- Good check-in process
- Room was generally ok

But some areas which weren’t so good:
- Windows for some of the rooms look out onto the shopping arcade, but there was a lot of noise so was woken up early!
- The hot selection at breakfast was a random selection including carrots and other veg. It’s breakfast not dinner! In hindsight I should haven’t booked breakfast and gone elsewhere.
- Low shower pressure

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2019

The location is great, nice stylish interior. A bit too small for a family of 4 people but still convenient to stay. The beds are comfortable, the bathroom is spacious and well equipped. Central location close to everything.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed July 7, 2019

staying at this hotel was an absolute pleasure for me and my family. I love it's atmosphere
The hotel itself is lovely and clean. the staff are pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend to anyone planning to visit den Haag very family friendly hotel, with loads to do right on your doorstep :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights at the end of June. Comfortable bed, quiet room and very clean. I found the room layout a bit unusual- but the shower is huge which makes a welcome change from a trickling shower in a bath.

The “living room” provided a good breakfast each morning. There is no other dining facility but that’s fine, you can go out to restaurants of which there are plenty nearby.

Centrally located, it’s good value and I recommend.

Date of stay: June 2019