“Always good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

There is only one thing to say about this restaurant.
Competent staff, and the food always fresh and good. Best pizza’s in town, pasta frutti di mare, mixed crowd which is nice.
Would really recommend going here if you are in town.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

About a year ago we had a great time here so we decided to go back now that we are back in the neighbourhood. Maybe we should've kept the memory as it was because this didn't change for the better. While they still seem to be doing well with a full house, the quality of the food and service have fallen. We had the antipasti for 2, insalata di bufala and a spaghettoni ai frutti di mare. Antipasti was mostly straight from the store.. we recognised a lot from the wholesale store we often go to for our own places.. almost nothing was home made. The mozarella we had on the salad was perfect! Why did they give us a below average one on the antipasti platter if they have this one aswell then..? The frutti di mare was nice but the pasta was undercooked. I REALLY enjoy my pasta el dente but this was taking it too far.. just 1 minute more would've made a big difference. We tried to get the staffs attention to ask about these things but they were occupied or doing other things. None of the staff came over at any point to ask about the food or if we would like more wine etc.. This is really a bummer as it used to be our favourite Italian place in town. I really, really hope things clear up here..

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We went on a sunday afternoon on a rainy day. May be my mood was not the good one. I find the Restaurant/Pizzeria dark with 2 raws of tables against the walls that reminds me the old cowshed. The waiter was not friendly. We ordered 3 pizzas: the dough is most probably done with semolina flour (which is not Italian way, Spanish may be) not pleasant to bite. And finally with 2 beers and a cola we end up with more than 65 euros. Not anymore!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous pizza - according to my 10yo son (who adores all Italian food...) it’s the best he’s ever had. Both the gnocchi and the tagliatelle with truffle were delicious too.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I visited Follia this week for the first time since moving to Den Haag in January. My family were over from the UK visiting and are big fans of Italian and we were not disappointed.

Amazing pasta dishes for my mother who is quite a fussy eater usually and the pizza (San Daniele) I had was absolutely awesome. Better than some pizzerias I’ve visited in Italy even.

Highly recommend Follia. The atmosphere and staff were spot on too. It will definitely be my new go-to restaurant for pizza!

Date of visit: September 2018