1,563 results
All reviews world trade business district den haag central station tram stop business trip city centre business purposes nice hotel rooms are modern free wifi pleasant stay mini bar junior suite excellent breakfast public transport min walk
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Everything is up to expectation. I felt toiletries can be provided like eyebrow pluckier. Ironing equipment can be provided in room instead of making it available on request. And drinking water bottles

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
NHDenHaag N, Front Office Manager at NH Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear arunachatterjee,

First of all we would like to thank you for the review you left on Tripadvisor.
It is nice to read that you enjoyed your stay.
We also would like to thank you for the feedback.

We hope that we may welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very close to our company's office in The Hague. I added on some days for personal travel as well and it's a fair walk from the tourist spots. You can try the metro (very short walk away) or pay about 10 euros one way for a taxi.

I was going to give a shout out to a helpful receptionist at the start but unfortunately she messed up the 'two cards but same room' admin so that it took me 10-15 mins to sort it out on checkout.

Watch out for the hotel's free map, it doesn't have most of the big tourist items on there. There's a free bright blue one available in most locations that's way better.

The breakfast is lovely but expensive, worth it on a Sunday for example if you've got time to make the most of it. You can get custom omelettes, fruit, cold meats and more. I was especially impressed with the availability of soya yoghurts! If you're in a rush or saving pennies then come out of the lifts and turn right into the trade centre. Go right across the lobby and you'll see a little shop/bakery with a great range of takeaway stuff. Only open mon-fri though apparently.

The room was spotless and had everything you need. It's not a particularly quiet location but the staff did their best to give me a quieter room, if that's important to you then mention it as a request when booking.

Other tip: if you need an iron and board ask early, they run out!

Trip type: Traveled on business
NHDenHaag N, Front Office Manager at NH Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Ms. Anne J,

First of all we would like to thank you for your review that you have left on Tripadvisor.
It is nice to read such a detailed review as this gives us the opportunatey to improve our services.
It is also good to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the variety that our breakfast has to offer.

We hope that we may welcome you again in our beautifull city.

Team NH Den haag

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Being in the NH The Hague for some times now and can state the hotel is nice to be in. A good breakfast, dinner and sleep. The breakfast/dinner room was renewed approximately a month ago. I really like this.
Not directly related to this hotel, but being a frequent visitor of NH, the App and the calculation of their rewards is somewhat difficult to understand.
Will visit the NH The Hague more often, I am sure!

Trip type: Traveled on business
NHDenHaag N, Front Office Manager at NH Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Jan B,

We would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.
It is nice to read that you enjoyed the multible times that you have stayred here.
It is also good to read that you enjoythe breakfast and dinner in our new and improved restaurant Verne.

We hope that we may welcome you many more times in the future.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked a 3 night stay at a junior suit here. Once I arrived to the room I was disappointed!

The suit that suppose to have a spacious area with comfy sofa, but instead, a large size dinner table with 4 chairs that take up most space in the lounge area where we suppose to relax after a long hectic day at work.

We left the sigh for cleaning before we left the room in the afternoon, later we came back the room was untidy, I need to call the reception to send someone to make the room. We came back to the room the minibar wasn’t replenished and dirty glasses were still at the table one of the bin in the bath room wasn’t emptied.

The place is a bit run down and need some refurbishment.

The great thing about this property is its location which is 200 yards away to the tram station and close to amenities and restaurants.

Trip type: Traveled on business
NHDenHaag N, Front Office Manager at NH Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Dear Serena W,

First of all we would like to thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.
We also would like to apologies for the inconvience that you have suffered, these matters will be discussed within our team as we would like to have our standards as high and consistent as possible.

We would like to welcome you again when you are traveling to the city of Den Haag.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I stayed here for four weeks and enjoyed the hotel. The staff were friendly and efficient.
They even picked up on a survey I completed on their website and responded. Rooms were modern and very comfortable - good beds, great pillows, nice bathrooms. The hotel was in the middle of upgrading the dining facilities - so cannot really judge on that. They responded to my pet hate in hotels - poorly cooked eggs for breakfast (fried or scrambled) - said they were introducing a chef at a breakfast buffet the week after I left! Great exercise facilities available.

Room tip: Choose a room away from the crossroads in front and with a window that opens if you prefer to turn off the aircon
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Dominic1954,

We would like to thank you for the time that you took to leave us a review on Tripadvisor.
It is good to read that you enjoyed you stay with us in Den Haag.
I would like to let you know that the restaurant and the bar are completely renovated and in the mornings your eggs will be prepaired right in front of you by one of the chefs.
We do would like to thank you for the feedback as it makes us improve our service for the guests.

We hope that we may welcome you again in the future so you can let us know what you think about the new and improved restaurant Verne.