Ibis Den Haag City Centre
$208
$197
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
The Hague Marriott Hotel(The Hague)
$102
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$120
$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$145
$126
getaroom.com
  • Pool
1,092 results
All reviewsgrote marktden haagaround the cornerfree wifishort staycoffee makerdecent hoteltwin roomclean hotelnice barfresh orange juicetram stationgreat showerreception staffcomfortable bedsthe breakfast areaminute walk
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stayed in the Ibis The Hague City Centre for an event in The Hague. Room is okay not to special but clean. I usually stay in hotels that are a bit more upscale so was not to impressed but most admit that for the money you pay you get a good hotel in a very good location.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 71rm
PattyNotenboom, Manager at Ibis Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Den Haag City Centre. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stayed here for 9 days, and was very comfortable; it is a standard, franchised hotel that is in many European cities - if you are North American, it would be closer to a Quality Inn or Comfort Inn than to a Holiday Inn or a Hilton chain, but nicer in its set up than the 3-star US hotels. For the price, it's hard to beat, as you have breakfast included, and the rooms are quite large with A/C and a generally well maintained bathroom.
NB there is an Ibis Budget Hotel system which is a step below, and for simple comfort you are better with the 'regular' Ibis.
Free wifi, breakfast included - no coffee maker BUT you can get one for 3.5 euros, and a refundable 30 euro deposit; then buy coffee and tea at the supermarket and have the coffee maker for as long as you stay.

Room Tip: See my comment about the coffee maker; and the laundry is expensive if you use the hotel system.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AlPandR

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I went to Den Haag from 1 - 3 July to have a good look round as my daughter is going to live there for 3 years. I loved the city so many grand old buildings, wonderful flowers and everyone spoke English.

We stayed at the Ibis hotel and everything was great although pretty basic.. The beds were comfy and the staff very friendly, helpful and articulate. Well done.

My room was very clean and the bathroom had a wonderful shower - could have stayed under it for hours.

This hotel is central and is easy access to wherever you want to go - whether to stroll round the town, take a trolley bus or train.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor and I had a very quiet room. Not sure how many rooms were occupied though
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Flynbo
PattyNotenboom, Manager at Ibis Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you again in the next 3 years. And we also hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Having read some reviews before we booked, we knew what we were getting. No surprises in this simple, clean, modern hotel with its basic decor. Plenty of variety at the breakfast buffet. The hotel staff were friendly, efficient and professional, especially the young man at the front desk who helped us with our luggage storage on the day we were leaving (July 2). Our only disappointment was the cramped space--for three adults--and the lack of ventilation in the bathroom. All in all, however, the experience was good value for the money. The sense of safety and the proximity to many shops,restaurants and tram stops compensated for any shortcomings.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor simply for a decent view of the city.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank nostalgiatrip

Reviewed July 14, 2014

I have stayed at a few Ibis hotels and this one is also very good. Good value for money - neat and clean, good breakfast, helpful staff. The location is excellent - near the City Centre. I would recommend this hotel any day.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
PattyNotenboom, Manager at Ibis Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one