“Love it, love it, love it.......go there.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pierre

Pierre
Ranked #125 of 1,233 Restaurants in The Hague
Cuisines: Bar, Wine Bar, French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Pierre is a winebar / winestore with a twist. They only serve French wines and the food and bites have been prepared by the Michelin star staff of restaurant Seinpost. The ambiance is quite refined however, our prices make it so that it is possible to taste even the great wines of France by the glass... Our staff is waiting for your visit! We hope to serve you soon.
London, United Kingdom
“Love it, love it, love it.......go there.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I visit the Hague on business quite regularly, and visited this new wine bar that opened about five weeks ago. I loved everything about it, the staff, who remembered us from our first visit. the atmosphere, decoration, wine selection, fabulous glasses and prices. I went, with others, for two nights and we had a bottle of white (31 euros) and bottle of red (32 euros) each night. We couldn't have gone much cheaper, but could have spent a lot more. They only do cold food at the moment, but we didn't try that. I absolutely loved this place and would have no hesitation in suggesting you visit. My only worry is that next time I go it will be so popular that I won't get in.

• Visited May 2013

Meerbusch, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“Pierre Winebar Den Haag”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Just went there recently. What a fantastic place to have good wines and good food in a beautiful atmosphere. Havn't seen anything like it in Den Haag. This will be my favorite place.

John Peek