“Best Chinese in NL”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Love this Restaurant. Have been going for almost 10 years. Great Food and Service at a reasonable price. I have been with groups as large as 20 and as small as 2 and everything in between. We love it!!! I am in The Hague 2 or 3 times a year and always go to Walong at least once.

1  Thank ictr

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A friend took me for lunch on my recent visit to The Hague. His favourite Chinese he said: Food was lovely: I had a lovely sweet and sour chicken dish: delicious and plentiful and he had a chicken with cashew nut dish: similar. They have tables with Lazy susans so you can have big sharing meals and I some years ago have enjoyed dinners or a set Dim Sum lunch which is another string to their bow. Good service and a smart place. I like it!!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I don't know if you're like me but I like to have my food served HOT (temperature wise!). Unfortunately for me the food at Walong was lukewarm at best.

The food itself was average tasting and prices were average.

I went with a large group and we were set up on a long table outside- something I would highly recommend if the weather allows it.

Service was pretty abrupt (what else is new in the Netherlands?!) but efficient.

Overall, Walong was an average restaurant in the Dutch dining scene.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Was there for business. The dim sum there was fresh and tasty. Spoil for choice with the the variety of dim sum offer in the menu. I was not expecting such a good dim sum in The Hague.

We went in a group and some of my friend try other chinese food and they instantly fall in love with the taste . The serving was generous and the price is very reasonable. The selection of wine in the restaurant was also very good.

Service was prompt and the place has many lanterns. It has he modern comptempalory yet has also the chinese tradional ambient. We went the for lunch and dinner. Never regret going to thus restaurant. Will surely visit this restaurant when i am there again. Highly reccomended.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have been to many parts of the world and love to eat. I will normally try to find the best places for each cuisine whether it is Chinese, English, Indian, Malaysian,Thai or Italian since I come from Malaysia. Walong offers the best authentic Chinese Malaysian cuisine with chefs from the mainland. Try their assorted dishes and you would not be disappointed. It is reasonably priced and service is excellent. The ambiance and decorations provide a cosy and warm environment to make your eating experience extremely pleasant and relaxing. The owners are always around during peak times to ensure everything is going smoothly and go table to table to meet with their patrons. To me this is the highlight of my experience in Walong, their personal touch to an already excellent restaurant.

2  Thank RazdanJ