“Ten out of Ten”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Fantastic Thai food the black shrimp curry was amazing went 2 nights in a row. The Tom Yum soup as was also great. We love Thai food and this was top notch with great service. Next time i am in the Hague this will be my first port of call

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Being vegetarian, our options were limited to 2-3 dishes..Nevertheless, we enjoyed a delicious (and spicy, as requested) meal. The ambiance is pleasant and cozy. Service was very courteous. Well worth the price. Would definitely visit again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is a great restaurant and positive addition to the neighbourhood. I like the atmosphere here and Jaap and his crew are very nice and capable. The food is good, down-to-earth Thai, you can see that they are trying to stay close to original recipes but you can always ask for less spicy or other preferences. Dutch,German, French, English and Thai spoken!!!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical of all the reviews about great Thai food in the heart of Den Haag but it was great! I asked for spicy and I got spicy. Tom Yum Kung soup was fantastic and super aromatic. Green Curry with Chicken (Gang Keow Wan Gai) was excellent. The place was quite busy as well, which is always a good sign. I walked pass numerous restaurants on the way here with one or two tables in use.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I lived in Thailand for two years, so I had a chance to get the knowledge of real thai food. It is always rather difficult to find a good Thai reastraunt in Europe, but Curry & Cocos is superb! The owner is a Dutch man, who speaks fluent Thai, and the cookers are from Thailand. I wanted to eat PadThai, but it was out of the menu :( But owner told, that it's not a problem to cook PadThai. Actually he told they can cook everything you would offer!

And I must say it was awesome. PadThai was even better then in most of reastraunts in Thailand. Tom Yam as a starter was really good also. I strongly recommend this place for everyone who likes spicy and tasty food.