“Quite superb!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

On our recent vacation we were in Den Haag one night,actually fancying an Italian meal when we saw this place,never having tried Vietnamese food before we gave it a go & how glad we were.
Being a nice evening we dined outside in their back yard which was lovely,the food was absolutely superb,the service was brilliant & the price reasonable,all the staff we met were so friendly,it really was a wonderful experience.
Hopefully next time in Den Haag we will try a revisit,if we can find it!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Ngon serves pretty good Vietnamese food in consideration of the limited vegetables available for the dishes. The Pho was very tasty, even though we would have preferred more variety of fresh vegetables, but being Holland, it is not so easy to find in the first place.

The service was very good! Very friendly and very prompt, we will for sure go back again when in Den Haag.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've lived in the Hague for about 4 years now and this is my favourite restaurant so far. The food is very good, the ingredients are very fresh, portions are generous, the prices are extremely reasonable when compared to other restaurants in town and to the great quality of the ingredients. The staff is very friendly and attentive. I particularly recommend the fresh spring rolls which I find absolutely amazing. I've already been there many times since it has opened and will most certainly continue going regularly.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

It's been 8 months since my last trip to The Hague but Ngon's Vietnamese cuisine was good enough for a second visit. We were happy to see the food and service were just as great as the previous visit. We will definitely eat there again. The three of us had appetizers and different main dishes and each was very satisfied with his/her choice.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I visited this Vietnamese Restaurant upon the recommendation of a colleague. I had the starter Beef Pho soup and grilled chicken with gingersauce. I also had the Vietnamese drip coffee to end a lovely meal. I find the food to be quite authentic and delicious. The service is quick and good. The prices are quite reasonable, especially when they're located in a prime area of the shopping district of The Hague city center. The restaurant is not large yet it is cosy. I noticed they have a small outdoor seatings at the back, and I would like to try that in summer time. I will return to this restaurant again to try their other dishes.