“Good Sushi, average service”
Review of Momiji Sushi

Momiji Sushi
Reserve with
Momiji Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 1,452 Restaurants in The Hague
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Momiji Sushi started in September 2006. We are the first restaurant in The Hague with the conveyor belt sushi. For years we have retained our qualitative products that we offer for a fair price. Because of this, most people can enjoy quality Japanese dishes. We offer quality dishes for a fair price.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I come to this restaurant on a regular basis. After having tried all the very popular all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants (many times), I have returned here... as this is simply good sushi. In contrast to the all-you-can-eat concept, you don't feel obligated to over eat and don't have that nasty saltiness in the mouth that makes you want to drink a lot.

The food is good, but the varity might be not the greatest when it comes to ingredients. I adore the dragon rolls and the softshell crab handrolls, do try!

The service can be sloppy, unfriendly or hyper active plate snatchers! One time the plates were literatly snatched from the tables while I was still chewing... and they asked if it was good, while I couldn't answer with a full mouth. Irritating. Of course on other days the service leaves nothing to complain about.

It's worth a try and not much more expensive compared to all-you-can-eat. Because you don't have the urge to drink/eat too much.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had dinner here with our three kids, we ordered two sushi combos and some separate dishes. The sushi was slightly better than in you average all you can eat places (at comparable price).

We sat outside on a lovely sunday summer evening, and the square was not too busy. Our three kids could play at the play things on the other side of the square and would run to the table everytime the salmon nigiri was delivered.

Service was friendly and quick.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I enjoyed being in this restaurant, its a place to go back for sure!
they have good variety and it fits every taste ! and of course in a good quality.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great sushi but the service is slow and sometimes very unfriendly! Not a restaurant for a romantic dinner ,tables too close to each other, they like to put as much people in one room!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I go to this Japanese restaurant whenever I have a craving for sushi and sashimi. The Japanese bentos or set-meals-in-boxes are good and tasty. The sushi and sashimi are fresh and good quality. The staff are friendly and helpful plus their service is also quick. I find that their food is really value for money, as the portions served are quite substantial. The restaurant is large and spacious, while they have a large outside seating area facing a big square. Many tables and chairs and very nice during warm summer days. I think this is a Chinese-run Japanese restaurant, but it's OK for me, as long as they maintain the good quality food and service.