“Super cheesecake”
Review of Cheesecake Company

Cheesecake Company
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in The Hague
Reviewed January 8, 2014

If you want to have a taste of a very tasty cheesecake, take some time and stop at the cheesecake factory. Me and a friend had a slice of the raspberry white chocolate one. Really good! Next time I pay a visit to The Hague, I will definitely go there again.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We love cheesecake, everywhere we go we like to get some, there are a lot of places who try to make it, but only some have that excact taste we like about cheesecake, and this place really has it, also the crew is nice and helpfull, it is a nice cozy little place, if you are shopping and need a break, go get some !! :)

Reviewed December 13, 2013

If you like cheesecake, then you MUST try this cheesecake! The Cheesecake Company offers various flavors and all, that I have tried, have been excellent!!

Free wifi and good coffee help to create an environment where one can simply linger while savoring the sweet goodness of yummy cheesecake!

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I went there all alone, on a cold night, had one nice hot chocolate drink and a cheesecake slice with blueberry and bananas. The people working there are friendly :)
The cheesecake is really yummy!
It is a very small place, much smaller than i expected, but this gives it its cosy warm atmosphere :)
I loved it :)

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I thought I had tasted some really good cheesecake in the states until I had the pleasure of visiting this inviting establishment and its very delicious offerings. The recipes are obviously different since Dutch cheese is used, and the owner's well developed secret-recipe produces flavors that are very deliciously inviting and memorable.

If you are ever in Den Hag, a stop at the Cheesecake Company will be well worth your while, and you will return for more.