“Good lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deluca

Deluca
Reserve with
Deluca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #235 of 1,223 Restaurants in The Hague
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Doha, Qatar
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

For some reason I have bypassed Deluca in The Passage for the 8 years I have been visiting The Hague. I would see the outside tables and think it would be a draughty place to have a coffee! Well, I was wrong! Yesterday I went inside and had a very nice lunch with a friend. The decor is inviting , our waitress was a delight and the food delicious. I chose salad Nicoise and my friend the smoked salmon panini. We had a glass of Prosecco rose and really couldn't fault it. It was a very popular venue and I will return.

• Visited June 2013

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Good paninis, good service, no tap water!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've been to Deluca for lunch several times over the years, so it was only natural to suggest it to friends on Sunday. The service was quite good, the staff were very friendly and patient with us. Our paninis and tostis were as yummy as always, no disappointment there. We had coffees and hot chocolates between us before we had our lunch. Two of us requested glasses of tap water - no problem. When we asked for 5 glasses (for everyone at the table) we were informed we had to buy a bottle of water, we couldn't get tap water for 5 people. Confused by this (since it is usually possible to get a caraf of tap water), we ordered a bottle and got a half liter bottle of water. I was disappointed by this but still rate Deluca on the higher end of the dining experience in The Hague.

• Visited May 2013
“Great pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

The weather was freezing and wet, but it made such a difference being able to pop into the warmth of Deluca - most of us had their their pasta and coffees which were great, service was friendly and the best thing was that the restaurant was able to prepare a lactose free meal for one of our party. Atmosphere was nice and relaxing.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Recommended!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Good location at the entrance to the beautiful old shopping arcade. I visited on a quiet Tuesday evening and chose the Salad Nicoise. I have to say it surprised me by being the best I had had in years. Beautifully cooked fresh tuna on a bed of fresh salad. Nice surroundings too. No complaints here! I imagine it would be a great place for breakfast and lunch too.

• Visited April 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Great location but average good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I always passed by this restaurant whenever I walked thru the Passage shopping mall. I've tried the place a few times and each time I'm left disappointed by the slow service and average food. The main reason I would go there is to have drinks and to sit within the Passage area to enjoy the lovely building, do people watching or to relax. It's a pity they have one of the best location for business and don't provide good food & service.

• 2 of 5 bubbles