“Not the greatest”
Review of Amier

Amier
Reserve with
Amier is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,251 Restaurants in The Hague
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orense, Galicia, Spain
“Not the greatest”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My favourite thing about Amier was the upstairs lounge. The decoration and the smoke from the shishas give it a very genuine atmosphere. The service was nice and quick. However I was a bit disappointed with the food. First of all because the portions were not as generous as they usually are in Arab restaurants, but especially because the bread was the completely flat type from the supermarket. At least they made an effort to warm it up, but still. The mezze were nice (except the olives, they also reminded me of plain boring supermarket ones) and my friends enjoyed the meat. But it was nothing to be extremely excited about and definitely overpriced.
I wouldn't say I don't recommend it because it wasn't offensively bad, but there are much better Lebanese restaurants in the NL.

• Visited October 2013

The Hague, The Netherlands
“One of my favorite places in the Hague”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have gone here 5 times in the last 8 months. The food is reasonably priced and excellent. The place is clean and nice. It is right in the center of town. The wait staff is really nice. Last visit there last month they ran out of the sweet white wine I like, the waiter apologized and went to another restaurant on the street to get me another bottle. I did not ask them to this at all. When the meal is over and you go to pay the manager asks how our meal was and how the service is. That is not common in the Hague. No one ever asks us how the service is. One of our favorite things is the mixed grill for 2 which is enough food for 4 people. We love the hummus, the bread, the yogurt salad, the tabuli and the lettuce salad that has the fried flat bread on it. YUM!

• Visited March 2013
New Delhi, India
“Vegan Lebanese”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

So if you are Vegan- this is a great place- if you stick to the appetizers - cold and hot. Ordered a round of it- and all of it was really good- and fresh.
Loved their hummus - and a couple of the salads. Also don't forget to order the Arabic tea.
Price was quite reasonable as well. So would drop by - if I come by this part of the world

Visited October 2012
“V.good choice((HALAL-حلال))”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Very nice Lebanese resturant !!
We tried mix grilled and kebbah..

And We really like it !!......
Don't miss it

Monster, The Netherlands
“Big surprise, food was awesome....”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We had dinner here on a Saturday night and have never been to a Lebanese restaurant before. We had a menu with different mezzes, grilled chicken (wings) and some sweet baklava as dessert. The food blew me away, really very good, fresh and somewhat spicy and rich in garlic. Surprising experience.

The service is good, friendly and quick, knowledge of the products served is alright also. The interior is decorated in a Lebanese (?) style. Not my piece of cake though, it is not ugly, but it could be improved somewhat. It is all clean though and the table and chairs are comfortable.

The restaurant is easy to find and to reach, you can park your car in the Plein parking which is just around the corner and where you could even get a drink before of after on the big Plein square.

Another interesting thing about this restaurant is that they serve different wines from renowned Lebanese Chateau Musar, which is another big surprise. You can drink the Chateau Musar Jeune by the glass. Really good choice and for 6 euro a glass not cheap but again a great product, they have another housewine on offer.

Overall I feel that the prices are very reasonable, although it is not cheap, which is not surprising looking at the quality of the food served. Do not compare it to the prices of the pizza joint next door...

Great place for me, I am certainly going back here !

• Visited September 2012