“Superb customer service and treatments”
Review of Aspa

Aspa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ASPA offers a selection of bespoke beauty & holistic treatments including: facials, eyelash extentions, manicures & pedicures, waxing, aging well treatments, massage & body wellbeing treatments. Massage techniques offered include Swedish, Sports, Aromatherapy and Deep tissue. Featuring Aromatherapy Associates, EmerginC, Alpha-H, CULT51, Margaret Dabbs London, Elemental Herbology, Shellac, Vynalux,Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up,Lycon Wax.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Superb customer service and treatments”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

ASPA is the best beauty salon that I have come across in The Hague. Azra and her team are friendly, professional and detail-focused. When performing treatments, they took the time to find out any concerns or to make suggestions, was much appreciated. I was never pushed to purchase any products, but when I did try them, I was very impressed. I would highly recommend a pampering session at ASPA!

Visited May 2014
azra s, Owner at Aspa, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Many thanks for your comments! We are in ASPA focused on the clients and their needs.
We hope to see you soon again.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing beautysalon!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

It is for me the second time I go there for a facial and I can just say that the service is amazing! They really know what they are doing, definitely recommended! I will be back for sure!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Blanca1984
Dear Blanca,
Many thanks for your comments! We are very happy that you like our services and hope to see you soon again.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent customer service and fab treatments”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I've now had two wonderful back massages and two fab pedicures at ASpa and will be going back as often as my work/travel schedule to The Hague allows. Azra and team have made me feel welcome and relaxed from the moment I enter the spa. They listen to what I would like and make the whole experience incredibly relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you - I can thoroughly recommend ASpa!

Jo

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Joanna O
azra s, Eigenaar at Aspa, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Many thanks and we are looking forward to welcome you again.
Kind Regards,
Azra
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Friendly Boutique Services”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

ASPA spa is clean, neat, relaxed and above all friendly. The owner was able to book a last minute facial for me. It was a very pleasant experience, made better by the total approach toward my skin. Astra, the owner, took a look at my skin and undertook the following: facial with various treatments to the skin, attention to unwanted random facial hairs, eyebrow shaping and then advised against permanent coloring for the brows as she noted which might be a bit too harsh on a light person with a natural look. The best part of the service is that ASPA is not pushing products; is not charging a separate fee for every little action taken; and is in tune with the customer in front of them. I would highly recommend this spa.

Visited June 2013
azra s, Eigenaar at Aspa, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Lisa,

many thanks and hope you will come to visit us again soon.
Kind Regards,
Azra
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Relax relax and a personal touch”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

A wonderful relaxing afternoon. Professional and personal treatments. Including a perfect massage by Alexander.

Visited April 2013