“Long time ago”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

Have not been there for a year or so and nothing changed... Still nice place, average service and average quality food.
Really nothing special there... Better places available in that city!

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed October 6, 2015

It is a place in which you want to come back after the first experience , good relation quality price and products first quality level

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 12, 2015

They did not really want me to eat off the menu. But being by myself the set dinner seemed too much food. I asked for an appetizer portion of the pasta with mushrooms. I got a full portion and it was excellent and I ate it all. Main course on their recommendation was grilled plaice that came with green beans and fried potatoes. That dish was boring but expensive. I could not select a wine to have by the glass as they wanted to pour from a large bottle of pino grigio that was not great. My total bill was 52 euros which seemed excessive for what I had.

The owner was around and talked to some of the other people but did not come over to speak with me. On a Saturday evening the restaurant in July was quite empty.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 18, 2015

Normally we eat here, without using the menu, this is kinda their formula. They just spread out the best appetizers you ever tasted over your whole table. Serving outstanding housewines, and great service. Good pasta, and concluded with main course meal or fish. I would strongly recommend going here.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed February 14, 2015

we are here with another couple. The servings were cold. The amount were not as much as 5 years ago, recession hit. The atmosphere was cozy. Service was slow and it took us 4 hours to have a 4 course. Desserts you pay for extra. I sadly won't be returning and know there are better Italians in the area.

Date of visit: February 2015