The hotel is directly connected to the beach. I would not rate it 5 stars as the rooms on first floor had little seaview and were quite old and small. The prices are reasonable while parking is an issues due to limited space. The food was good and breakfast gave quite good choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is directly located at the North Sea and is the ideal place to enjoy Scheveningen, the sea, the beach and the 'Royal' city of The Hague. The Grand Hotel Amrath Kurhaus The Hague offers a selection of 253 elegant accomodations. Each of the rooms offer extra-long, comfortable bedding, a desk and free use of the minibar which is restocked daily. The private bathroom comes with a contemporary decor. The restaurant serves an extensive breakfast and features views over the North Sea. When the weather allows it, it is also possible to enjoy breakfast on the terrace of the hotel. Guests can have a high-tea, brunch or coffee while chatting in the conservatory. The restaurant serves classic French-style haute cuisine for dinner, with a slight focus on fish and seafood dishes. The usage of the Wi-Fi is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hotel Amrath Kurhaus The Hague Scheveningen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Kurhaus The Hague
- Hotel Steigenberger Kurhaus