It's a great hotel, with lavish décor, in a quiet but very good & central location.
The staff are very professional & the breakfast buffet is good.
Just so that all the praise doesn't make them complacent I've noted a few minor areas that they can still improve:
1) Wifi is okay but having different options & the need to constantly log-in is not great. It should be all free, at the premium speed & with a simple one time log-in.
2) Put brown sugar on the tables for breakfast (it's better for coffee than white)!
3) Send you concierge to other nearby cities to expand their knowledge outside of Den Haag.
So, it's not perfect but it is very good & I'll happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical grandeur and elaborate elegance, Hotel Des Indes is a haven of luxury in the heart of The Hague. This five star deluxe retreat already embraces you even before you enter with the yellow facade and features a 315-square-metre health club, exceptional restaurant and sophisticated meeting facilities. Each room blends contemporary amenities with iconic architectural statements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood EMEA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien The Hague
- The Hague Le Meridien