Tripadvisor
The Hague
1,117 results
All reviews the executive lounge world forum great room special thanks attending a conference wonderful stay junior suite scheveningen beach business trip excellent hotel tram stop public transport per day comfortable hotel around the corner den haag city centre
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

It was nice to arrive to the hotel when Daniel was behind the front desk. She warmly welcomed us back to the hotel. It gave so good feeling. She knows how to take care of customers. We were upgraded to a suite that was nice surprise. Breakfast has varies healthy selections and Maria took care of us. We also enjoyed the lounge access during our stay.
Parking place in front of the hotel that made us easy to arrive to the hotel.
Experience was so nice that we will come back.

Date of stay: January 2020
The Hague M, Sales & Marketing at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Asko,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Danielle is truly a star and I am glad she made you feel the same during your stay here. I will be sure to let her and the whole team know your experience here will be bringing you back to us!

Till next time,

Yolande

Reviewed January 8, 2020

I Always enjoy coming Back to the Executive Lounge in the Marriott the Hague, because the Service ist great (especially when Jaap is on duty). Furthermore also the Food in the evening recently improved so that there ist no need to get out for Dinner. Only the breakfast could offer more variety.

Trip type: Traveled on business
The Hague M, Human Resources at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear BTEurope123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hague Marriott Hotel with us.
Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is our main focus point and we would like to thank you for and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to serving you again soon!

Danique Blanckaert
d.blanckaert@thehaguemarriott.com

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I am really glad that I have stayed in The Hague Marriott during my business trip (in spite of Turkish Airlines lost my luggage!!)
Room was clean and the bed was really comfortable.
Jaap was a great host during my visit to Executive Lounge! He made sure that everything is great! Thank you Jaap!

I am sure that I’ll be staying here more!

Trip type: Traveled on business
The Hague M, Duty Manager at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear Ellyram,

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community.

It is our daily ambition to ensure you have a comfortable, convenient but above all personalized stay with us. It is therefore with pleasure to read that you appreciated our comfortable rooms and Jaap's service in the Executive Lounge. We will extend your warm compliments to him.

Hope your luggage has been found and we are also much looking forward welcoming you once more.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks and staff are amazingly kind. Specially warm regards to the Filipinos working in there. Truly you made my stay home sick free. Very accommodating and helpful. special mention to Honey, Celine and She for taking care of me during my stay!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear DrewRedondo,

May I first thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

We believe in "Putting People First", therefore it is with pleasure to read that Hanni, Celine and Sherell went above and beyond to ensure all your needs were covered during your two-week stay with us. We will extend your compliments personally to them, thank you for highlighting their fantastic service.

Rest me to thank you for choosing The Hague Marriott.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

I visited her in October 2018, the staff was so pleasant and friendly!! Such a pleasure! the Concerige was extremely helpful & went above & beyond to make our stay enjoyable. we were traveling by bus to Brussels and he helped to arrange. He also contacted their sister Renassaince Hotel in Amsterdam as we were traveling there from Brussels!

Date of stay: February 2019

Dear Nancy2727,

First a big thank you for your positive words about us on TripAdvisor.

Our main goal is to ensure your satisfaction by offering personalized service. Therefore it is fantastic to read that Gert Jan, our concierge, went above and beyond to ensure your travelling needs were covered and more. We shall extend your compliments to him.

Rest me to thank you for choosing us and your loyalty towards Marriott.