Spent two weeks in Parkhotel this summer. Nice hotel in good location with good service. Was little difficult to find it first time as its located at the end (or at the beginning) of small street so make sure you have a map with you. Room was very spacious and really liked breakfasts. Only improvement I recommend is to increase number of international channels on TV as it has only few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkhotel Den Haag was established in 1912. The hotel lies in the heart of the city centre, in the "Hofkwartier area", the "quartier latin" of The Hague. An area full with concept stores, restaurants and boutiques. All within walking distance. Embassies, ministries and the Peace Palace are close by. The hotel has 120 rooms, 5 meeting rooms, a lovely private garden and a cosy bar. Wireless internet is free of charge in the entire hotel. So is the coffee and tea in the lobby during the day. In the beautiful Garden room, with view on the Palace Gardens, is an extensive breakfast buffet served every morning. Private (paid) parking is available, though reservations are required. A public parking (Torengarage) is on 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel. Pets are allowed against supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkhotel Den Haag reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Den Haag Hotel The Hague
- Parkhotel Den Haag The Hague