“great indoneasian food”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Spend just a great birthday treat here, good staff, after a initial hickup, which got sorted.I booked a table for 10 but upon arriving they said that I cancelled the table????? Two of our guest where send home. Anyway, they got them back and offered us free drinks. Food delicious and the restaurant has such a delightful typical Javanese atmosphere. Cant wait to return in April

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The traditional and ornate décor makes this an attractive place to try out authentic Indonesian food. Good selection of rijsttafel (rice table) options (including a vegetarian option) means you can try out a lot of different dishes. Friendly staff provided excellent service.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Tampat Senang has long been my favorite Indonesian restaurant in The Hague, if not The Netherlands. I had, however, not visited for a number of years. Yesterday I had a very good vegetarian rijsttafel (with an extra Sateh Babi, just for the taste). The food was excellent and the atmosphere still as authentic as I remembered. Service attentive. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

A fun evening for four. The restaurant is very inviting in its exotic decor. The service was good. We had rijsttafel and greatly enjoyed trying so many different dishes. A very nice evening.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I took a dear friend to this restaurant where we had a huge "Rijsttafel", a collection of more than 15 different little dishes with Indonesian food. It was delicious, the place itself looks very beautiful and the staff were very friendly. Because I had to work a nightshift, nothing I can tell you about the quality of the wine they serve, But it was a lovely evening and we left happy and satisfied. It is not cheap but the whole experience was really good.