1,987 results
All reviews the executive lounge great hotel the pearl den haag lounge access panorama mesdag walking distance rooms are spacious separate shower walk in shower peace palace an upgrade perfect stay city centre enjoyed my stay business trip train station
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2017

One of the best Hilton props in Europe. Very modern, business like place with the highest standard of customer service. The Executive Lounge has a great view (Vredespaleis) and very good, personalized approach. Floors and rooms are very well appointed. Also a great place to spend a nice weekend in the city of The Hague (right in the centre of the old city). Couldn't be happier. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SjoerdSybesma, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear Viktor_ITALIA,

Thank you very much for your review here on TA, it was a true pleasure to read.
I also appreciate your recommendation of Hilton The Hague to fellow travellers.

We all look forward to welcome you back again on your next visit to The Hague area.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

This Hilton is in a great location and offers very comfortable beds and bedding. The quiet rooms allow for a restfull sleep. The staff are top shelf quality and provide friendly service, reliable and quick service. The Room safe was easy to use. Toiletries were exceptional.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed March 5, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed out stay at the Hilton but there were a few minor things that stopped me from giving the hotel 5 stars. I feel these should be addressed but do not let them put you off staying here as the rooms are stunning and the hotel is spotless.

The first thing was that even though they had been alerted to the fact it was my birthday during the time of our stay, nothing had been organised despite me asking if something could be, as well as the gentleman on reception even mentioning that one of the party (of 2) had a birthday. I just feel this lack of personal touch let them down slightly.
The other two points that stopped me from giving the stay 5 stars were the following. In the room there was a nightlight in the bathroom, there was seemingly no way of turning it off and due to the glass wall of the bathroom it made the room rather bright when sleeping. Apparently I have learnt that the switch for it was located by the bedside, although this wasn't made apparent. The other thing was that we had a room upgrade that we were not made aaae of until we came to check out. I had asked for one if it was available beforehand through a Hilton scheme. It just seemed a little odd to find out that we had received one as we left the hotel, at which point we had to pay for it.

Now to actually review the hotel. The location is ideal, easily walkable from the city centre and even the train station, however if you do not feel like walking you can catch a tram, which stops one street over from the hotel. The hotel reception are able to provide you with a day ticket for the tram for 6:50 euro, which makes getting around the city much easier.
On arrival we were greeted warmly by the gentleman at reception who provided us with a map. He then went on to circle certain attractions after asking us what we were interested in. This was particularly kind of him and he also informed us that if the flag was flying on the royal palace it meant the King was in residence, a little fact that we would not have known otherwise. The entrance area is spotless with a lot seating areas and a cute little check in area for children travelling as well, which I thought was a nice touch. They also have a starbucks kiosk in the reception area should you require a coffee or pastry on the go.
On checking out again the staff were helpful and we were able to leave our bag with the hotel whilst going out to explore for the day. This was no problem at all and they even enquired whether they could book as a taxi to the station which we declined. In fact the staff in general were helpful. Having informed them that our room was without a hair dryer at reception, we were asked to check once more and then call room serve. Having called down to reception to report it still missing they delivered one to our door in about 5 minutes and apologised for the inconvenience.
The room we stayed in looked over the small courtyard in the middle of the hotel and down onto the atrium area that leads to the hotel restaurant/ bar area. I've never stayed in such a big room. The bed was huge and such a lovely mattress too, it was soft and the bed clothes were of excellent quality. They had even provided the extra pillows and towels that I had requested. There were also the amenities you would expect such as a safe, desk, bedside lights etc. I liked the fact thou could turn certain lights off and leave others on. The room also had a large tv on the wall opposite the bed and loads of storage space in cupboards built around the bed.
The bathroom design was wonderful with a shower you could choose between normal flow and waterfall effect. There was also a bath if you preferred and having the option was a really nice touch. They also supplied you with the usual bathroom toiletries which were of a very high standard. Outside the room we found that there was an ice machine on our floor as well as seating areas where you could stop and look out the window.
Although we didn't eat in the restaurant we did like the fact you could have your breakfast delivered to your room by checking off the items you desired and leaving the form hanging on your door in the same way you would put out a do not disturb sign. This seemed liked a really great way of adding some extra luxury to the stay if you had wanted.
In all it was a lovely room and a nice stay but I had expected everything to be perfect from the Hilton as it is such a well known hotel brand and the small things mentioned just took the edge off the shine of the hotel. Although if I were to return to The Hague I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2017

I stay in this Hotel for all my business trips and can not be happier with the experience. Great location and convenient to center of town. Good restaurant and amenities in general. Above all, the good quality friendly service from the staff makes it a very pleasant experience

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear philipg189,

Thank you for your great review here on TA.
I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back again on your next visit to Hilton The Hague.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

The hotel provided an extremely friendly and helpful welcome at reception - they offered help to order taxis, a map etc. I had a short overnight stay and had room service - the food (shepherds pie) was of a high standard and the room itself was smart and quite luxurious. If you need to stay in The Hague, stay here!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear MattCookeUK,

Thank you for you comment here on TA.
I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.