“Vegetarian and foodie-friendly”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kortenbos
Reviewed April 17, 2012

The asparagus soup was to die for and there were several vegetarian options on the menu. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive and the ambiance was cozy, but refined. I'll be coming back here when I'm next in town.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Sodafine is a great little restaurant which uses where possible organic produce. The menu offers a great selection with most meals offered in two sizes which is great if you prefer smaller portions. The scallops on the menu is one of my favourites. There is a great wine matching service available as well which we always chose when we eat here. The service is lovely and very personalised. I would recommend this restaurant as a real favourite in the city.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Have eaten here à deux or in a group and enjoyed both. Apologies for not reviewing it before - slipped my mind. Modern style small restaurant with friendly and attentive staff. In a side-street so keep an eye out for it. Good value and quality!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Sodafine have looked at what's wrong with eating in the city and are putting it right. Food: Adventurous, novel, hearty and delicate. Service: Exceptional attention to detail and super friendly. This is a rare treat which I really should be keeping to myself.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I loved the surprise menu idea and was generally not disappointed. Others in my group were not impressed with having no option but to go with the surprise menu (it appears that when groups are larger... more than 8? ... you have no choice but to go with the surprise menu. This is a problem if people have their minds set on eating certain foods. The food we were served was very good but the main course - a beef dish - nerves had not been removed. This was my second time there and notwithstanding the experience this time, I would return. This is clearly one of the best in the city. Would make sure that dining companions are adventurous before returning...