“zoranm”

Ranked #17 of 67 Hotels in The Hague
The Hague, The Netherlands
“zoranm”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

It is a cute little enterprise, at an excellent spot. My experience is from my room only, but it was more than I expected regarding the price - especially today, when a lot of hotels give you just basic services and forget you. I know what I'm talking about, for years I also worked in the tourist industry and I spend one third of my life in hotels all over the world. I even feel a bit sorry for not having used the premises at least for a tea or coffee, but I will be coming again. I lived in The Hague for 11 years and I know this region well, although my apartment was in Statenkwartier. Actually, I am presently still staying with a friend, but whenever I come for short visits (like this time, when I had a small intervention in the Bronovo Hospital, I will try to find accommodation in your hotel. Finally, I really want to specifically stress the kindness and efficiency of your staff. We know that however grand the offer, it cannot be good if the people who offer the actual human contact and provide the service are lousy. I talked to two of them and find out they are both students of hotel management, doing their internship. This is excellent both for them and for the hotel and I really wish you keep this practice in the future. I was EXTREMELY satisfied with every aspect of my stay and will be definiterly staying with you again.

Room Tip: People usually complain when their room looks on a busy street - at night the main artery here is no...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Zoran M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Dusseldorf, Germany
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We went to The Hague for a weekend in late march 2014. Hotel Mozaic was the perfect place for that. By foot you can reach the city center in a few minutes and discover all main points of interest by walking. By car it only takes 15 minutes to arrive at the beach. The hotel itself is very stylish and each room individually designed. We enjoyed the stay very much and were positively surprised by the very helpful staff. The price was more than fair, therefor I can highly recommend the hotel for a few days in The Hague.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Tobias2402
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I spent two nights here, as I was in The Hague for business meetings. The hotel is generally well appointed and a nice example of a small, boutique-style hotel. The rooms were fine - a bit cramped, but generally pretty quiet and comfortable. I found the toilet area to be very cramped and not very functional, and disliked that it was on the other side of the room from the sink and showers. Breakfast was acceptable but nothing outstanding. Overall I would certainly and happily stay again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side, away from the street, so it was quiet. When outside i did notice the &qu...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Paris, France
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Very small but cosy, design and charming hotel. Not in the very centre of The Hague but worth the 5 minutes tram trip. Splendid design rooms, excellent service, very welcoming managers and tenders, for à very reasonable price. Probably one of the best in the city.

• Stayed June 2014
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am so impressed with this hotel for all the features that were important to me on a weekend getaway from Bruges where I spent the semester.
the hotel is very well located and within walking distance of so many things complemented by the excellent transit system the trams come often and are not crowded.
the rooms in the hotel are immaculate. almost luxurious.
will be back !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CorinaDenHaag, Eigenaar at Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic Den Haag, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and our rooms!

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was nicely located in a beautiful town house (many steep stairs though, I did not see any elevator). Everything was nice and tidy and it looked newly renovated. It was very silent and I must say I didn't hear anything from any other guest (slamming doors, showers, walking passed the room etc.).
Breakfast was nice and fresh and they had a private parking (costed 15 €) in the back yard.
We were very satisfied about the stay, but during check out we got a bit confused. There was a waiting line to check out and only one receptionist. We were second in line when another receptionist shows up, but instead of serving us she goes straight to the man behind us and starts helping him with his check out. So since we were not as important as other guests we won't bother the staff here by coming back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Susanna I
Dear guest

Thank you very much for staying in my hotel. I am sorry that you had to wait while checking out, especially since apperently a guest was served before his/her place. The 2 receptionists were assisting the guests to their best efforts. We are more then sorry that we did not noticed that you were before the other guest!

I am glad however that the rest of you stay was really nice.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in The Hague for one night. We were happy with the location and proximity to everything in town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The common areas were modern and cozy. We felt right at home. The rooms were nicely appointed, but I wasn't blown away. The breakfast was not worth the money. We paid 10€ each, at least, and had croissants, a little bit of meat, and cereal. Otherwise we recommend the hotel. It's above average and certainly in a good location.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear guests

Thank you very much for staying in my hotel and sharing your review. I am glad to read that you loved it and that you enjoyed breakfast too.

We hope to see you again,