Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic Den Haag
Paleis Hotel(The Hague)
$130
$129
  • Bar/Lounge
The Hague Marriott Hotel(The Hague)
$112
Marriott Hotels
$153
$144
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton The Hague(The Hague)
$192
$129
$109
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewssmall boutique hotelcity centreden haaglovely boutiquearound the cornerbuffet breakfaststayed here for one nightbusiness tripcomfortable roomliving roomconvenient locationvery nice hoteltramsupermarketbikenetherlands
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I spent two nights here, as I was in The Hague for business meetings. The hotel is generally well appointed and a nice example of a small, boutique-style hotel. The rooms were fine - a bit cramped, but generally pretty quiet and comfortable. I found the toilet area to be very cramped and not very functional, and disliked that it was on the other side of the room from the sink and showers. Breakfast was acceptable but nothing outstanding. Overall I would certainly and happily stay again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side, away from the street, so it was quiet. When outside i did notice the "clicking" of the traffic light that another reviewer mentioned, so be aware of being on the street side if you're a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Very small but cosy, design and charming hotel. Not in the very centre of The Hague but worth the 5 minutes tram trip. Splendid design rooms, excellent service, very welcoming managers and tenders, for à very reasonable price. Probably one of the best in the city.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am so impressed with this hotel for all the features that were important to me on a weekend getaway from Bruges where I spent the semester.
the hotel is very well located and within walking distance of so many things complemented by the excellent transit system the trams come often and are not crowded.
the rooms in the hotel are immaculate. almost luxurious.
will be back !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
CorinaDenHaag, Eigenaar at Stadsvilla Hotel Mozaic Den Haag, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and our rooms!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was nicely located in a beautiful town house (many steep stairs though, I did not see any elevator). Everything was nice and tidy and it looked newly renovated. It was very silent and I must say I didn't hear anything from any other guest (slamming doors, showers, walking passed the room etc.).
Breakfast was nice and fresh and they had a private parking (costed 15 €) in the back yard.
We were very satisfied about the stay, but during check out we got a bit confused. There was a waiting line to check out and only one receptionist. We were second in line when another receptionist shows up, but instead of serving us she goes straight to the man behind us and starts helping him with his check out. So since we were not as important as other guests we won't bother the staff here by coming back.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susanna I

Dear guest

Thank you very much for staying in my hotel. I am sorry that you had to wait while checking out, especially since apperently a guest was served before his/her place. The 2 receptionists were assisting the guests to their best efforts. We are more then sorry that we did not noticed that you were before the other guest!

I am glad however that the rest of you stay was really nice.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in The Hague for one night. We were happy with the location and proximity to everything in town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The common areas were modern and cozy. We felt right at home. The rooms were nicely appointed, but I wasn't blown away. The breakfast was not worth the money. We paid 10€ each, at least, and had croissants, a little bit of meat, and cereal. Otherwise we recommend the hotel. It's above average and certainly in a good location.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guests

Thank you very much for staying in my hotel and sharing your review. I am glad to read that you loved it and that you enjoyed breakfast too.

We hope to see you again,