“Perfect hotel for a weekend in The Hague” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Mozaic Den Haag

Hotel Mozaic Den Haag
Ranked #7 of 70 Hotels in The Hague
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Perfect hotel for a weekend in The Hague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We went to The Hague for a weekend in late march 2014. Hotel Mozaic was the perfect place for that. By foot you can reach the city center in a few minutes and discover all main points of interest by walking. By car it only takes 15 minutes to arrive at the beach. The hotel itself is very stylish and each room individually designed. We enjoyed the stay very much and were positively surprised by the very helpful staff. The price was more than fair, therefor I can highly recommend the hotel for a few days in The Hague.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Tobias2402

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Geneva, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I spent two nights here, as I was in The Hague for business meetings. The hotel is generally well appointed and a nice example of a small, boutique-style hotel. The rooms were fine - a bit cramped, but generally pretty quiet and comfortable. I found the toilet area to be very cramped and not very functional, and disliked that it was on the other side of the room from the sink and showers. Breakfast was acceptable but nothing outstanding. Overall I would certainly and happily stay again, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side, away from the street, so it was quiet. When outside i did notice the &qu...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Very small but cosy, design and charming hotel. Not in the very centre of The Hague but worth the 5 minutes tram trip. Splendid design rooms, excellent service, very welcoming managers and tenders, for à very reasonable price. Probably one of the best in the city.

• Stayed June 2014
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am so impressed with this hotel for all the features that were important to me on a weekend getaway from Bruges where I spent the semester.
the hotel is very well located and within walking distance of so many things complemented by the excellent transit system the trams come often and are not crowded.
the rooms in the hotel are immaculate. almost luxurious.
will be back !

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
CorinaDenHaag, Eigenaar at Hotel Mozaic Den Haag, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and our rooms!

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was nicely located in a beautiful town house (many steep stairs though, I did not see any elevator). Everything was nice and tidy and it looked newly renovated. It was very silent and I must say I didn't hear anything from any other guest (slamming doors, showers, walking passed the room etc.).
Breakfast was nice and fresh and they had a private parking (costed 15 €) in the back yard.
We were very satisfied about the stay, but during check out we got a bit confused. There was a waiting line to check out and only one receptionist. We were second in line when another receptionist shows up, but instead of serving us she goes straight to the man behind us and starts helping him with his check out. So since we were not as important as other guests we won't bother the staff here by coming back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Susanna I
Dear guest

Thank you very much for staying in my hotel. I am sorry that you had to wait while checking out, especially since apperently a guest was served before his/her place. The 2 receptionists were assisting the guests to their best efforts. We are more then sorry that we did not noticed that you were before the other guest!

I am glad however that the rest of you stay was really nice.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in The Hague for one night. We were happy with the location and proximity to everything in town. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The common areas were modern and cozy. We felt right at home. The rooms were nicely appointed, but I wasn't blown away. The breakfast was not worth the money. We paid 10€ each, at least, and had croissants, a little bit of meat, and cereal. Otherwise we recommend the hotel. It's above average and certainly in a good location.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear guests

Thank you very much for staying in my hotel and sharing your review. I am glad to read that you loved it and that you enjoyed breakfast too.

We hope to see you again,

Podgorica, Montenegro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I liked everything in Hotel Mozaic! Staff – kind, helpful, polite – perfect! Breakfast – longlasting with wide choice of food and drinks, all tasteful – great! Wi-Fi internet – very well operating! Room comfort and facilities – wonderful! Location – very good for my needs! Hotel décor – amazing in the whole hotel, from the reception desk and breakfast area to the rooms! I felt so well and welcomed in the Hotel Mozaic. I had an impression that each guest is precious for them and they pay full attention to all guests needs. I’m particularly grateful for early served breakfast (at 6am!!!) on the date of my departure, with full range of offer as usually, as well as for gifting me few samples of bathroom amenities whom I liked particularly (RITUALS cosmetics).
Just go on as you have done until now and you will remain successful!!! Bravo!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear guest

It was a pleasure to read your experience about your stay. Thank you very much for making a reservation at our hotel.

Best wishes