“Fab!”

Neighborhood: Kortenbos
London
“Fab!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Great food, friendly staff. Recommended to me by an indonesian colleague and I can say that we weren't disappointed. It was lovely! Highly recommended. We went on a Monday evening and it was not so busy, just relaxed and delicious :)

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank josie66

The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If the lady at the door says they are too busy today, don't eat there”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Unfortunately our group of 5 girls was very unhappy with the service and some of the food provided after we pre booked a table for 8pm, at 8pm we were told that the table is gone, and they are too busy. Once we had a new table, we got served water and wine after 45 min wait, and without glasses that we then had to remind 3 times to the lady to bring.
We ordered 5 dishes, 2 of which arrived cold, the rest 3 we had to wait another 20 min, and in fact one of the dish was not what we ordered. The wine bottle that we ordered also disappeared after the lady filled 3 glasses, the rest didn't drink. And when we asked where is our bottle they said its finished?....anyhow, my chicken was raw, and I was told that a baby chicken always has blood at the bones.......so I came back home hungry...and angry..no body apologised...no body gave a ....

• Visited November 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Good Indonesian food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Interesting Indonesian food. The staff were pleasant and happy to accommodate our party of eight. Some found in our party found it too spicy.

Visited September 2013
Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands
“Excellent High Tea”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had the most excellent high tea at this place.
All small dishes which gave you a very good idea of what Indonesian food means.
We sure come back for a proper Indonesian “rijststafel” for sure.
A recommendation for everyone who would like to have something else.

• Visited August 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Taste and variety”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our institution holds many group dinners here, as it has a reputation for being one of the best Indonesian restaurants in a town known for its Indonesian restaurants. I had never been until June, when I went with a group. We had rijstafels all around, which was a good way to get a taste of various dishes. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of Indonesian, but I genuinely liked everything I tried here (and I tried everything!). I cannot comment on the value, however, because I didn't pay :o). They have the lotus tea where they drop in the flower and it 'blooms' as it steeps. Take a guest there and wow them!

• Visited June 2013