Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Rotterdam
from $15.96
from $28.60
from $44.62
More Info
All reviews delicious snacks guide daniel food stops great company learned lots of interesting facts great tour private tour highly recommend this tour cool city tour company meeting point nice guide great afternoon great city food factory a lot of fun hour tour
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Ruud was awesome! I really enjoyed getting a sampling of Rotterdam. I only wish I had more time to spend here. Now I know to stay here next time I’m in the NL. Thanks for a great tour!!

Reviewed June 17, 2018

We had a fantastic bike tour throughout the city of Rotterdam with our very nice guide, Ruud. Although I have been to Rotterdam a few times before, I still got surprised by fun facts about Rotterdam's highlights that I didn't know yet. Like I was rediscovering the city. During our ride we also got to enjoy a lot of good food in original food places. The bikes were very comfortable and well maintained. All in all a great way to discover cultural and culinary Rotterdam!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Last weekend our Company explored Rotterdam by bike with "Bike and Bite". We were 44 persons, in three groups, each group with a guide. I highly recommand this trip, it was an easy get-around in the city, fun and interesting spots on our way through the city!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Do you want to discover Rotterdam in a fun and relaxed way that also gives you something of the history and high lights of the city?
Then you most definitely have to book a bike tour with the lovely Laura. She knows her way to the best places to eat and drink as well where we also made several stops.
She takes time for every question you might have and her hospitality and humour is great.
Not unimportant the bikes are from a very good quality!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Great tour (07-06-18) to the secret hot spots of Rotterdam. I thought i knew Rotterdam quite well, but i was greatly surprised. We enjoyed it very much the whole time. Laura is a great guide and the bites and drinks were delicious.