Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Rotterdam
from $15.95
from $28.58
from $44.58
More Info
All reviews delicious snacks guide daniel food stops great company learned lots of interesting facts great tour private tour highly recommend this tour cool city tour company meeting point nice guide great afternoon great city food factory a lot of fun hour tour
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We just came back from a company trip to Rotterdam and one of the highlights of the trip was the biking tour around the city. Roger and Daniel were on our team and were just great. I heard nothing but the same from the other group. Thanks a lot!! Skál!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Laura F, Eigenaar at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thank you very much! Rodger and Daniel enjoyed showing you around as well, you're a great group of people, tnx again!

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed every minute of the cycle tour last weekend. Our guides Dice (probably spelt incorrectly) and Sabine were excellent: friendly, knowledgeable and great company. The tour was really well curated, a perfect blend of sightseeing and well timed stops for delicious snacks and drinks at a cafe, a hip foodie warehouse and a cheese stand at the Markthal market. A great way to experience this very cool city up close. Highly recommended and hope to repeat some day!

Date of experience: April 2018
Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2018

Hi there,

Love this review, thanks! And you almost got his name right: Thijs. Although I think Dice is a pretty cool name as well :). Glad you enjoyed the tour and the city and hope welcome you back some day in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing tour with Paul, the owner of the tour company. The sites and the bites were great and we got to see and hear about so much of this beautiful city.
Highly recommend this tour. The riding is easy going even for our unfit family. This is so much better than sitting on a bus and listening to an audio guide!

Hi,

Really enjoyed showing you and your family and friends around, I was glad I could show a 'native' some new things about the city :). Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay!

Best regards,

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Just returned from a day trip to Rotterdam with my two sons and one of their pals. Our first visit to the city and I am pleased we booked the Bike and Bike tour.
The ferry transfer dropped us in the city centre just by the tour meeting point and after a coffee and purchase of jackets (we mis gauged the weather) we met our guide and collected our bikes.
Laura, our guide, is great. She is lovely and happy to join in with our group chat and jokes and it was a pleasure to learn so much about a new city. It would have been difficult to get my teenager gang enthusiastic about sites, architecture, statues and ceilings without Lauras' enthusiasm and perfect timing and delivery.
We had a fantastic memorable day. I would not hesitate to recommend the tour. I can imagine it works for almost any dynamic of group but it was perfect for my team of teenage boys (and me) with a bit of everything along the way, including a very welcome and refreshing beer or two!
Thanks Laura - we had an ace time

Date of experience: April 2018
Laura F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Thanks Andrew, what a fab review! We had a great day indeed! Say hi to your boys from me :) Cheers, Laura

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed this tour very much. I think we saw parts of Rotterdam that you normally don't go to. The bites and drink were good, enriching even and we had more than enough. Another big plus are the bikes, they seem brand-new and are easy to stroll with. Paul was also an excellent guide. The tour was very relaxing and I would recommend it to everyone going to Rotterdam!

Date of experience: April 2018
Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Hi,

Thanks for this review, I'm really glad you enjoyed the tour and the city!

All the best,