Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to explore Rotterdam

We had a great tour with Astrid (and Ferry (sorry about spelling!). We did the four hour bike tour... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Katherine1567
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Bike&Bite tour with bad weather but awesome afternoon

We had a great bike&bite tour last Saturday. The weather was terrible but the experience was great... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2019
AnnegienB

Recommended experiences in and around Rotterdam
from $30.76
from $28.84
from $16.09
More Info
All reviews delicious snacks guide daniel food stops great company great tour learned lots of interesting facts locals know private tour highly recommend this tour cool city tour company meeting point nice guide great afternoon great city food factory a lot of fun
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Just returned from a day trip to Rotterdam with my two sons and one of their pals. Our first visit to the city and I am pleased we booked the Bike and Bike tour.
The ferry transfer dropped us in the city centre just by the tour meeting point and after a coffee and purchase of jackets (we mis gauged the weather) we met our guide and collected our bikes.
Laura, our guide, is great. She is lovely and happy to join in with our group chat and jokes and it was a pleasure to learn so much about a new city. It would have been difficult to get my teenager gang enthusiastic about sites, architecture, statues and ceilings without Lauras' enthusiasm and perfect timing and delivery.
We had a fantastic memorable day. I would not hesitate to recommend the tour. I can imagine it works for almost any dynamic of group but it was perfect for my team of teenage boys (and me) with a bit of everything along the way, including a very welcome and refreshing beer or two!
Thanks Laura - we had an ace time

Date of experience: April 2018
Laura F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2018

Thanks Andrew, what a fab review! We had a great day indeed! Say hi to your boys from me :) Cheers, Laura

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed this tour very much. I think we saw parts of Rotterdam that you normally don't go to. The bites and drink were good, enriching even and we had more than enough. Another big plus are the bikes, they seem brand-new and are easy to stroll with. Paul was also an excellent guide. The tour was very relaxing and I would recommend it to everyone going to Rotterdam!

Date of experience: April 2018
Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Hi,

Thanks for this review, I'm really glad you enjoyed the tour and the city!

All the best,
Paul.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

The tour was a really enjoyable experience, thanks to the friendly and knowledgeable guide, and the diverse and tasty foods I got to try! Even though the stops on the tour can be visited by oneself, it is always a much richer experience when the guide introduces the backgrounds of various sites, the owners of the different food establishments, and more about the intricacies of the foods themselves.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

My friend and I had a really fun tour with Laura as our guide! She brought us to many local food places and we got to try different types of food that all tasted really good! Along the way, she would also stop by certain landmarks and tell us a bit about the history of it. All in all it was a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend it to anybody visiting Rotterdam! Would probably be a good idea to have this tour at the beginning of your visit in Rotterdam as it would give you a good overview of the city and you could better plan where to visit after that:)

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Paul to show us hidden places. Private informative perfect. Next tour def with him. Bedankt!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Henry,

Thanks so much for this review, it was really a pleasure to show you around my favourite spots in the city. Will look forward to welcoming you back!

All the best,