Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Rotterdam
from $15.96
from $28.60
from $44.62
More Info
All reviews delicious snacks guide daniel food stops great company learned lots of interesting facts great tour private tour highly recommend this tour cool city tour company meeting point nice guide great afternoon great city food factory a lot of fun hour tour
Reviewed March 20, 2017

A great way to experience Rotterdam and the culinary treats this city has to offer. Time well spent!

Date of experience: April 2016
Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Thanks so much Astrid!

Reviewed March 19, 2017

I booked the Bike and Bite tour as I had come to Rotterdam with my husband who was working and I wanted something interesting and fun to do - I was not disappointed! This tour was brilliant!

I joined another group of three which could have been a little awkward howevervour guide, Rodger was fantastic and immediately made everyone at ease and pulled the group together. Rodgers knowledge of the city and the local areas we visited was great, he could answer any question asked and was happy to add in extra views at the request of the group.

The food venues we visited were cool, hip and trendy with a local vibe which I really liked. I have a wheat and barley intollerance which can sometimes cause issues, not on this tour! Alternatives were provided with no hassle at all making the experience all the more enjoyable. The food hall was a great place to stop and I came back later in the day with my husband to have our dinner, something we wouldn't have done if I hadn't found the venue with Bike and Bite!

All in all this was a brilliant tour which was well organised, friendly and informative , well worth the money - don't hasitate to book! If I come back to Rotterdam I will certainly come back to Bike and Bite! (My husband was quite envious and he wants to try a tour too!)

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank allicook18
Laura F, Eigenaar at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Hi Alli, Thank you so much for kind words! I'm going to pass it on to Rodger, see you next time when you're in Rotterdam!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

We had the best biking experience ever, with Bike & Bites and Laura as our host. Not only did we see a hip and happening district of the city (North), we visited really local venues and had delicious snacks and a great pint of independantly brewed beer at a former fire station. Had an unique experience; don't hesitate to book this, you're going to love it!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Regine G
Laura F, Eigenaar at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Dear Regine,

I really enjoyed showing you around for the second time! Thanks for coming back and hope to see you again next year! Best, Laura

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Having not been on a bike in ages I was a bit unsure about the bike and bite experience but wow...after ten minutes cycling I felt like a local.. The 2.5 hours flew by and our guide Daniel ensured that we found some hidden gems food wise in Rotterdam (even my brother who lives there found new eateries) We were a group of 6 which was lovely and as I have an interest in architecture Daniel ensured that not only the food but the buildings were explained to us. I heard they have a bike tour focusing on beers - I think I could squeeze it in on my next visit!! If you want to see and feel like a local...then bike your way around Rotterdam and sample some great food. A treat all round.

Date of experience: February 2017

Many thanks for this! Daniel certainly enjoyed showing you the architectural highlights, as well as the tasty snacks :). You're more than welcome to join us again for a special beer tour, what a great idea!

All the best,
Paul.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

I live in Amsterdam, but being an expat it's important to also see other cities. I was very pleasantly surprised by how modern, spacious, cool, hip and relaxed the city seems to be. I had a completely different view on what it would be like.

Our host Ina was fantastic, friendly, very down to earth and showed us the city through her eyes. The little gems we visited were great, really enjoyed places such as the "friet and gin place" or the store with the local products, where we ate a nice yoghurt.

Keep up the good work! we will definitely be telling everyone we know, to go to the tour in Rotterdam! Thanks

Date of experience: January 2017
Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thanks so much for this lovely review. I'm glad we could contribute to your positive experience in Rotterdam, hopefully the first of many!

Best regards,