“Easy cycle with great food and guide”

Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours
Ranked #2 of 70 Tours in Rotterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bike & Bite takes hungry bikers from all over the world on delicious biking trips. We believe that the best way to experience a city, its culture and its people is through a language that we all know: food! Join us for a ride that will give you a taste of Rotterdam’s cultural and culinary highlights and will leave you wanting more …
Reviewed February 24, 2017

Having not been on a bike in ages I was a bit unsure about the bike and bite experience but wow...after ten minutes cycling I felt like a local.. The 2.5 hours flew by and our guide Daniel ensured that we found some hidden gems food wise in Rotterdam (even my brother who lives there found new eateries) We were a group of 6 which was lovely and as I have an interest in architecture Daniel ensured that not only the food but the buildings were explained to us. I heard they have a bike tour focusing on beers - I think I could squeeze it in on my next visit!! If you want to see and feel like a local...then bike your way around Rotterdam and sample some great food. A treat all round.

Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Many thanks for this! Daniel certainly enjoyed showing you the architectural highlights, as well as the tasty snacks :). You're more than welcome to join us again for a special beer tour, what a great idea!

All the best,
Paul.

All reviews
"delicious snacks"
"guide daniel"
"great company"
"wonderful tour"
in 5 reviews
"learned lots of interesting facts"
"private tour"
"cool city"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"dutch cuisine"
"great fun"
"a lot of fun"
"city centre"

Reviewed January 22, 2017

I live in Amsterdam, but being an expat it's important to also see other cities. I was very pleasantly surprised by how modern, spacious, cool, hip and relaxed the city seems to be. I had a completely different view on what it would be like.

Our host Ina was fantastic, friendly, very down to earth and showed us the city through her eyes. The little gems we visited were great, really enjoyed places such as the "friet and gin place" or the store with the local products, where we ate a nice yoghurt.

Keep up the good work! we will definitely be telling everyone we know, to go to the tour in Rotterdam! Thanks

Paul F, Owner at Bike & Bite Rotterdam Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thanks so much for this lovely review. I'm glad we could contribute to your positive experience in Rotterdam, hopefully the first of many!

Best regards,
Paul.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We were very lucky as there were only three people on our tour, plus Laura, as a group had cancelled. They missed a real treat. This is a wonderful way to see the sights of Rotterdam and to experience some of the tasty food on offer, which we probably wouldn't have done on our own. We are in our mid-sixties and found the ride easy and with the wonderful cycle paths and parking facilities for bikes, we were very impressed. We also munched our way through a substantial amount of different food items, all very tasty. Thankyou Laura for a wonderful da.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

We had a great day with our guide and a lovely other couple. It was our first time in Rotterdam and by bike we did not only see the high lights of the city but also some hidden beauty's you could never find on your own.
If you want to get to know a city, this is the way to it! The bites and drinks on the way make the whole trip extra worth it.
If you do the trip, know that the groups can't go any bigger than 8 people and ask if Daniel is free, he was the best and really knows all there is to know and was such a nice guy! :o)