“Loved it!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Scottish Highlands
“Loved it!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed here for two nights at the end of last week with my husband who was on a business trip. I am a wheelchair user. There are a considerable number of steps at the various entrances, but one has a roll onto lift which takes you into the bar/restaurant area. There is then a normal lift to get to the various floors. We had a very nice, though minimalist room, overlooking the river. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was comfy and we had all we needed.
My husband went off to work in the morning and I had a room service breakfast. I had ordered cut fruit, pancakes with bacon and maple syrup and tea. When it arrived, there was enough for at least 4 people!
I spent a very pleasant morning watching the activity on the river, before going down to sit in the outdoor bar/restaurant for lunch and a delightful afternoon with a friend, again watching the activity on the river.
This hotel is not luxurious in the usual sense of furniture, decor etc, but it is quirky, fun and interesting and the staff were delightful, helpful and polite. i could not fault them. The food was average, nothing out of the ordinary but nothing to complain about. I love the location, the service and the ambience and would return here in a heartbeat.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Pesaro, Italy
“"A PLACE TO BE"”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Second time for me at restaurant.Always a pleasure to be here even for a while.
Historic place with great atmosphere and lovely food.
I had a big plate with fresh food : mussels, oysters, tuna , lobsters and a very tasty
bottle of Pinot Blance.
I'll be back !!!!

1 Thank Carletto Meo M
London, United Kingdom
“To die for tuna!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Trio of tuna to start and grilled tuna for main. Both amazing flavors and so well cooked! Service was friendly and timed well for me.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“fantastic sea food, great service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Really good sea food, well presented and a great atmosphere, despite being a very busy evening we were well looked after, the decor is well thought out and added to the atmosphere. As treat it was a great evening but a touch pricey.

• Visited August 2013
Belgium
“Stay away from the falafel burger”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We have been to the New York cafe a few times both for brunch and dinner. The restaurants itself is very nice with beautiful Venetian chandelier and a really nice deco. The service is quite good and well organized. In terms of food it seems to me that it is worth eating sea-food (especially shellfish). The last time we went we ordered an "falafel Burger" which was really bad to say the least. To summarize ...if you like shellfish go and check it out but I would not try the rest of the menu ....

• Visited August 2013