“good fish, raw meat”
Review of O'Pazzo

O'Pazzo
Reserve with
O'Pazzo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 1,069 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stadsdriehoek
Description: In the heart of Rotterdam an exeptional Italian restaurant with all its possibilities, purely to impress! Open 7 days in a week with traditional Neapolitan pizza's with a twist, surprising á la carte dishes, fresh pasta's, home-made ice-cream and 21 sorts of wine per glass available.For a quick bite out with your mates or to celebrate a special occasion with your colleagues a 5 courses dinner and wine arrangement. O'Pazzo seems to have all the answers to get good food and good people together.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

we had a very nice diner in the restaurant (which is where they do not serve pizzas). High quality. I had an excellent fish-dish. My wife ordered an entrecote, but forgot to add 'well done', and this was also not asked for. Result: good fish, raw meat. But all in all a very good restaurant.

There are newer reviews for O'Pazzo

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Nice ambiance, bad service, almost cold pizza
I asked what sort of wine they had and they answered white and red..They couldn't even tell me
if the white wine was dry or sweet.

3  Thank mylwanten
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Had dinner at this restaurant while visiting Rotterdam for business. The place was packed with diners and the food looked good. The menu was extensive featuring a nice selection of pizzas and pastas, many of which departed from the usual suspects. Had a Sicilian pasta dish which was divine and so were the dessert and coffee- certainly good value for money. Service, however, left much to be desired. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, we simply gave up on our waitress who continued to ignore us and instead went with one of the guys -who happened to be Italian- and was quite helpful.

I would still recommend this restaurant but make your expectations known from the start to the waiter so you spare yourself the frustrating wait for the menu, food, bill, etc. It's a shame that the restaurant management is oblivious/indifferent to such service flaws.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my wife and friends. The place looks nice and busy. We received the menu card, but had to wait for 45 minutes before our orders were taken. It was disappointing to see that people who came in after us, were served their meals before we were served ours. We made a mention of this to the staff and what made up for the slackness, was that they offered their apologies and gave us a free drink. We ate pizza and I must say it was very good! So all-in-all it was a mixed experience.

1  Thank janpieterkaren
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The service is very good but the food is another thing entirely, if going for the pizza you can see this being prepared fresh in front of your eyes with all toppings fresh and the best pizza base I have ever tasted, the a la carte is always changing with the seasons, the amouse bouche changes every time I go there and in the last year I have never been served the same amouse bouche twice. The chef's specials are exactly what they say "Special", as a London trained Chef who works a lot in Rotterdam I really appreciate this restaurant, from it's open plan kitchen, to the fact that everything is cooked fresh and to order, the food may take a while to get to you but that is a small price to pay for such great quality food, by far the best Italian restaurant I have found in Holland so far, best go early as this place is always busy, but they always find room for a table of 1 for a proffessional chef who is working away from home and in need of really good food