“Awesome!!!”
Review of ExitGame

ExitGame
Ranked #3 of 32 Fun & Games in Rotterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: ExitGame is a real life Escape the Room game. Escape from one of our rooms in 60 exciting minutes! NOTE: MAKE A RESERVATION TO BE SURE YOU CAN PLAY!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We started a bit slow because it took us a while until we started working as a team with my boyfriend, what was fun to see. Because you see the clock ticking you feel the excitement and I personally was running around like a chicken and than finally when we figured out a clue it was like having a Christmas again:-D the thing is no matter if you get out of the room or not, you will have a lot of fun:-D I loved it, my boyfriend loved it. For sure we could go again!:)

1 Thank zuzidlopp

Bordeaux, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun and logic: addictive”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I really enjoyed this activity thanks to the hosts welcome and to the fun the game gave to me.
I tried the experience with my boyfriend. Be just two made the game harder but we had a lot of fun.
Two days after playing the game, I'm still thinking how we could escape and resolve faster the enigmas. ADDICTIVE!

1 Thank stubborn_stork
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I played it with my niece today - it was a lot of fun and a challenge! I will definitley come back and do it again. It's a must when you visit Rotterdam :)))

3 Thank MalgorzataNatalia
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

A definite must do if you are in Rotterdam, like other reviews all objectives are achievable sometimes the answer is right there in front of you.......

2 Thank Pad E
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing !”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My friend and myself were quite bored in Rotterdam (felt like we were the only ones there) and had heard about this Exit Game and thought we should give it go. Initially a little bit disappointed as to where the game was located as it's a bit far off the centre itself and the building itself, but once inside these two guys had welcomed us very nicely and explained us the game rules.

Basically, we had one hour to exit two rooms (we had 3 enigmas left to unlock the door:() and we had to solve enigmas by looking around the room, making our brains work and I must admit we have spent an amazing time thanks to the little Exit Game team !!!!!

I definitely recommend it !

Visited May 2014