“Such Good Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chili Time

Chili Time
Reserve with
Chili Time is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #561 of 999 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Such Good Food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This restaurant has Thai food and you can get it mild or as spicy as you like. I ate there yesterday. OH it was so good. I wanted to keep eating but I was too full. Great place. Very nice looking place. The service is really fast and super nice people.

• Visited July 2014

Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands
“Good food, very fast service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I visited this restaurant on my own on a business trip. After I ordered the food, I literally went to the bathroom, came back, and the food was being served. Amazingly fast! (The place was moderately occupied).

I very much enjoyed the food, it really has a level of refinement that you don't get everywhere. Beware, I think I am average for a westerner in terms of liking spicy food, and for me the sauce with one pepper on their four-pepper scale was pleasant, but up to my limit.

The atmosphere mixes typical Rotterdam hip elements with Thai parafernalia, and is not unpleasant to look at. Definitely worth a visit if you're in town, on your own or with friends. Not a family place though. It is accessible to wheelchairs, except for the toilets(!)

• Visited April 2014
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I was at Lime leaf yesterday evening and we ordered the squid ring (better mention if you want it breaded or not) and big spring roles. They were delicious!
Then ordered the duck with green curry. Good thing they mention how much chilli you want in there. I love chilli! It was just no words for just simple delicate curry and husband ordered some shrimps.. We didnt go wrong. The fried rice was the bomb! Nothing bad, nothing remotely bad to say about the service or the food. And very affordable. We paid 64 euros for 2 people, starter and main, + 4 beers and 2 cups of coffee.. :-)

• Visited August 2012