All reviewsblaak stationrotterdam cityquiet areafree wificube housesa nice place to stayminute walkmarket hallquiet at nightrooms are smallmaritime museumthe hotel offersexcellent locationwould stay here againtriple roomcomfortable roomhotel bar
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and cool as the weather outside was unbearably hot. WiFi worked well. Great location and easy to get to. Room cleaning could have been better.

Two pressing issues though:
1) They have a system in place where if you don’t get your room cleaned and the dedicated door-mark on your doorknob before 9pm, you get a 5€ voucher for the bar/restaurant. However, the reception did not mention this fact so half of the guests have no idea!!

2) One of the bar-tenders was very very rude! We were a group of 40 and it could have been a great experience, but he went out of his way to be mean and insulting. Was it meant to be playful?! Luckily the other bar-tender tried to save the experience. I hope the Hotel considers this as many of group-members we’re unhappy with how we were treated.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

The bed was very confortable, clean and roomy for 2 people. Easy walk from the train station to the hotel.Just around the corner from the Famous Markthal and many bars, caffes and restaurants. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Bed is good, location great, staff is a mixed bag of vibrant can-do initiative, and some who might want to reconsider their life choices in relation to a viable career in the service industry... Overall a decent stay.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This is is nice hotel, located in a nice area with loads of restaurants close by. It is also a 15 mins drive to the city airport without traffic.

Breakfast was disappointing but the room was clean, the bed comfortable and it has usb powerpoints.

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I was traveling with my two daughters and asked, is there anywhere close by that we can rent kids bikes? Answer: no. Nowhere I know or rents kids bikes. You can try then internet though. So I did which led me to a great bike place that I recommend, zwaan, had kids bikes and seat attachments for adult bikes, but shouldn’t the hotel know that? I had to walk 1.8 miles to get there, is there a closer one? I’ll never know.

Another question: is there anywhere nearby with self service laundry? Answer: nowhere in Rotterdam does this. Ummm ok, yes, I’m sure everyone staying at an ibis hotel pays 5 euro to wash each of their T-shirt’s. Correct answer: there is a lovely clean laundry called wassalon only .4 miles from ibis that was happy to let me do 2 loads with drying for only 12 euro, the price of 2 T-shirt’s and one sock at ibis.

The ac is terrible, barely cooled, and you get one towel per person that is good to dry your left leg if you’re a proper sized adult.

Cute hotel, decent breakfast, acceptable beds. Horrible pillows, and again, only one per person.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family