The hotel is ideal for a short stay. We stayed for 2 nights in a panorama room, and had a view of the Erasmus bridge, and the New Years fireworks display. It was truly amazing.
The room was a good size, and very comfortable. Bathroom, with a separate shower and a bath very nice. I just find it unacceptable to have to pay nearly €5 for a bottle of water in a room. It should be free.
Champagne breakfast was very nice, lovely coffee. The fruit however was not always fresh, especially grapes.
We had a room service and the food was great!
Tiny swimming pool was very busy but nice. Small gym had a good equipment.
Overall a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip