Just like any other city hotels, it's really clean and modern. The room are not that big but really cozy. I really love looking at the view of Rotterdam at night through the big window, it's mesmerizing. The bathroom are also not that big but it's clean and sanitized. Well, that's more important, isn't it?
The breakfast area are located nearby the lobby area so you won't miss it. It can be a bit hectic in the morning with all the people getting the breakfast in such a compact dining area. Better to wait after 9AM. It's a standard Western breakfast, so don't go looking for some Eastern dishes in there.
Make sure to spare some extra time when you're about to check-out in the morning. The queue can be long and it can take some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip