I was little bit hesitant to book this hotel but I took a right decision. Rooms are small but what isn't it in The Netherlands. Hotel staff is good and helping. Rooms are clean and sanitized. Bathrooms are small like you would get amazed that how can they fit a bathtub and all these things here. But it is good with latest sanitary fittings. Internet is pretty fast that I could connect to VPN. I got ocean view room (it is not really ocean but looks more like a canal) but I liked the room and the hotel and wouldn't mind coming and staying again here.
Although one complaint I have. When you enter the hotel and walk towards the reception....at that time you smell this bad odor. I am spending too much time there so it doesn't bother me but it gives very bad impression on incoming guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip