“Cheap and good food”

Cuisines: Turkish, Fast Food
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Cheap and good food”
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

On a weekday in November I've been here with friends to have dinner. This place is located at de Nieuwe Binnenweg and is not a restaurant or a snackbar but something in between. The place was almost full. The menu is quite big with more than 100 options, mainly Turkish dishes and pizzas. I chose two things, a Turkish pizza and a chicken plate. Both dishes were served with salad. After they brought the plates I realized that one would have been enough. I finished half of both places and I was full! The service is friendly and you can get your drinks from the fridge. At the end we got some free dates. This was my second visit to this place and I liked it both times. At the end of the night I only paid 11 euros for two plates including drinks. Definitely recommendable if you are looking for a cheap and simple place to eat in Rotterdam.

• Turkish first