nhow Rotterdam
$220
$168
$98
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
$65
$187
$165
Priceline
1,814 results
All reviewserasmus bridgesunrise roomfloor to ceiling windowscruise terminalmodern designcorner roomnespresso machineview of the rivernice viewgreat baramazing hotelbusiness tripbreakfast buffetnice roommetro stationwater taxihotel new york
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Nice room, with a splendid view (sunsetroom at the 23rd Floor). Excellent breakfast with a lot to choose from. WiFi wasn't very good. Slow and often lost the connection. The remote for the television didn't communicate very well.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stayed here for three nights at the end of February and absolutely loved it. I booked a Sunrise Room but they could not find the remote to the tv so I got upgraded to a Sunset Room and have to say it totally changed my stay. The view from the first room was ok looking over the harbour but the view from the Sunset Room was just fantastic and at night it just looked even better - so much so that I found myself just sitting at the seat next to the window and staring out for ages. The hotel is still fairly new but you would never know it from the staff who are all well organised and very friendly. Overall very impressed with everything as usually I find that I think things could be done better whenever I stay somewhere, but I realised when I got back home that I did not have that thought even once while I stayed at the Nhow Rotterdam and will definitely be back in the future.

Room Tip: Choose a Sunset Room overlooking the bridge as it will a huge difference to your stay
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2014

As some have pointed out, the hotel is modern, well-appointed, and chilly. I had a sunset room for two nights, on 19th floor overlooking Erasmus. Great nighttime views, and day, too, if you take time to look. The closet door lights are automatic and the TV behind the mirror is cool, too. When Hotel New York is too funky for your taste, this is a great alternative still within walking distance to the downtown treats. Tram is a bit loud on sunset side.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Joehydro
NhowRotterdam, Guest Relations Manager at nhow Rotterdam, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review! It is pleasant to read that you had a good stay in our hotel.
The hotel has indeed a great view, and in the evening when the city lights go on, it’s amazing!
I hope you will think of us, when you’re planning a next trip to Rotterdam!

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Stayed in this brand new hotel for three days while on a business trip. It has awesome view from all around. Stayed in a room for a sunrise view which has an excellent view towards the country side. The restaurant at the seventh floor had breathtaking view of the Erasmus bridge and the city side.

Room Tip: Higher floor sunset rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gugs,

Thank you for your review!
There are more and more business guests visiting our hotel, and that’s very positive!
Our rooms have the desk where you can easily work on, and beside that you can enjoy the view.
When you open our special “window” you can hear the sound of the city and you have constantly fresh air in the room.
Thank you for you positive thoughts and opinion about your stay! I hope we may welcome you again when you visit Rotterdam!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

A brand new hotel (3 weeks old) in the mid-level of "de Rotterdam"- an overstated reinterpretation on skyscrapers by the ambitious Rem Koolhaas of OMA. Just a stone throw away from the Metro exit, and as you walked into the reception lobby, you know you are in for a treat! Sleek design through out, from the entrance room door down to the toilet paper holder, everything was being articulately detailed. Spacious room (for European standard), bathroom was well equipped with just shower (and that is fine), bonus was the Nespresso machine that is always a good start for the day. Overall, a very well designed approached hotel for a well established NH hotel chain. Some might find the concrete approached theme a bit cold, but for me it is cool....!

Room Tip: Corner room in winter (more windows) might be a bit cold for some, need to pump up the heater. Otherwise it has fantastic view and good daylight!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it!
We are proud at the product that’s created, and the combination of the architecture and the view is amazing.
Rem Koolhaas with OMA had everything in mind, and it makes a perfect match.
Some of our guests aren’t used to this raw look, you are definitely right about that.
We have the nespresso machine in all our rooms, from urban to suite. So everyone can enjoy that one! :)

Again, thank you for the review, and I hope we may welcome you again at our hotel!